𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

Mulai dari awal

"I-I guess one day he snapped on Bonnie. And after that, he was significantly more aggressive..." He sighed, dropping his head.

You felt your heart break as he told you this.

"Were you and Bonnie close?" You asked, looking at the large bear, fully invested in this story now. A sad smile came across Freddy's face as he answered. "You could say that." His eyes finally coming back to yours.

There was a pause. "I'm so sorry for your loss. I guess I could see how Monty would be pretty...upset." You added, closing his chest hatch.

"Sorry for...dropping all of that on you." Freddy apologized but you waved him off. "No, I should thank you. I'm trying to know Monty more and that gave me a better understanding." You said, giving him a soft smile before standing up to leave.

Freddy smiled back. "Have an awesome day Y/n." He spoke as you walked to the door. "You too, and thanks again." You said finally, opening his door and walking to Monty's room.

You knocked before hearing a loud groan and heavy footsteps approaching the door. It opened, revealing a sleepy Monty, his mohawk messy and falling slightly to the side. His hand was pressed against the wall next to the door, holding his body weight as he leaned through the door slightly.

You never could get over how tall these robots were, how tall he was.

He had no purple eye shadow or makeup on. His star glasses were gone, and were replaced with 'nerdy' square glasses.

Good Lord...

You snapped yourself quickly out of your intrusive thoughts about Monty and focused on anything other than how adorable he looked. He wasn't even adorable what are you thinking?

"Slept in." He spoke groggily, his morning voice scratchy. You forgot they charged by sleeping. And...they had a morning voice? They were more human-like than you thought.

"It's alright, mind if I check you out?" You responded with a shrug. He raised an eyebrow, his gaze never breaking away from yours while a playful smirk formed on his face.

You realized what you said and were quick to defend what you just said. "Not like that you weirdo." You rolled your eyes, playing it off walking under his arm and into his room.

You heard him let out a deep chuckle, closing the door. He plopped onto his couch, laying down with his hands crossed behind his head. Before you could say anything he opened his chest plate for you to do you're usual routine.

"I'm too tired t' do anythin' else, so get comfy." Monty said nonchalantly before closing his eyes, letting you do your thing.

You rolled your eyes at his random change in personality, he was clearly too tired to even act like himself. You could never recall him being this chill with you. So you just let him be as you worked on his wires.

It was nothing out of the ordinary, but when you did his body scan, he had a lack of charge. Your eyebrows drew together in thought, causing a soft 'hmm' to leave your lips.

It explained why he was so sleepy. You were curious as to why he was sleep deprived, but you gave it no further thought and left him to his beauty sleep.