My life as a Hoshina

________ P. O. V

I'm laying here, inside the baby crib with my mom beside me, gently pushing the crib I'm in to put me to sleep.

Hoshina Noah, my mom, she's no one special. Specifically saying, not in the entertainment industry. She's just a regular ordinary teacher that teaches at Yoto Private Academy. A school that mix middle school and high school.

She teaches math. Which is why I kinda envy her as my mom.

My mom has a curly H/C hair, reaches to her butt and I got her hair colour. Mom also has a pair of lilac eyes that soothes me every time I cry. Even though it's nothing serious.

Mom is a kind, tender and a very timid person. She has the face of an angel, innocent and pure. I've never seen her mad at someone. Maybe because she's surrounded by good people. And believe me, when a kind person is mad, you don't wanna mess with them.

Meanwhile, my dad is a music composer who owns his own company of idols. Teenage or not. I think it's..... it's........uh...oh yeah, it's Sqye Production company. I like the way it spelt.

My dad........he has a pair of E/C, which I got from him and has short blonde hair. Very smooth blonde hair I might say since I really like to climb to his head and sometimes he just put me on his shoulder and let me bite him.

Hey, I got a second chance to live, why wouldn't I act like one when I really am one?

While my mom is a timid and introverted person, my dad is more to extrovert. He's cheerful, energetic, like talking to others and people like him.

Also, he made good music.

So far, I have a very normal life.

My mom is in her 30s and so is my dad, they teaches and composes while I'm rolling in the baby crib like a real baby should do.

🐰

Years later, I can now walk on my, without any help and talk properly.

And one day, dad brought me to one of his friend's shooting. He said his music will be playing in the drama and I can't wait to hear it.

Therefore, here I am, standing in the room silently, where all staffs are gathering and my dad currently introducing me to the staffs. I only smile when he said my name.

"So this is your daughter. I think this is the first time I've seen her. What's her name?" One of his friends ask.

My dad pick me up and grin to the crowd. "This cutie pie here is my precious Hoshina Y/N."

"She looks just like you!"

"Her cheeks is so soft~"

"What a big and round eyes she has."

"She has that same X pattern in her eyes like you and Noah too!"

Oh yeah. I didn't mention this, right? I have a pattern that resembles an X in my eyes and ofc, I got it from both of my parents, but unlike me, my parents only has one X pattern in one eyes.

My dad has the X pattern in his left eye while my mom has the X pattern in her right eye and then they got me, who has the X pattern in both of my eyes.

Have to say, kinda cool.

Dad put me down and I walk outside and start to wander through the corridor of the school they used for their shooting because I'm bored af.