night out - william afton

660 words 👍🏻
(fem reader)

"Darling i'm bored."

You and your boyfriend were lazily laying on the couch now through your second movie.

"Is the movie not interesting enough love?"

"Honestly no, can't we just go out somewhere like a pizza place or some restaurant?"

You answered back with a smile then cuddled up to Will waiting for his response.

"Of course we can."

You grinned and dragged him up the stairs by the hand, then opened your wardrobe that flew out with clothes. You picked a beautiful tight red dress and dark red heels. William was picking out some white shirt and simple black trousers.

You were nearly done - now brushing your hair,  you saw your boyfriend walk up behind you and gently surround his hands around your waist.

"Hmm, Darling I have an idea to make things more interesting."

You left the brush on the side and turned around, now facing Will.

"Yes? And what will it be?"

He smiled and took a vibrator out of his pocket.

"Absolutely not Will."

"Why! It will be fun trust me."

"In a public place William? No."

"Alright then i won't fuck you till you can't walk for a week, oh well."

You turned around and gave him a death stare.

"Fine."

You tried to take the device out of his hand but he didn't let you.

"Allow me my dear."

He placed it perfectly on your clit and started fiddling with the controller turning it from high to low.

"I'll leave it at 1. For now."

You two were probably half through the night and the mode was on 4 with you hitting your peak at least 3 times. You saw William take his hand into his trousers and the vibrations increased which you guessed he turned it up to the maximum.

You started to completely lose it, just as the waiter came up to ask if there's anything else you would like.

"Hello Mr and Miss, is there anything else i can help with?"

William saw you tremble at the pleasure that hit and quickly replied to not get the waitresses attention on your silent whining.

"Eh no thank you, we'll be going now."

"Thank you for visiting have a lovely night!"

Oh you certainly will be.

William took you by your hand and guided to the car, you were moaning on his passenger car seat, soaked as hell as he drove you two home.

He carried you in and up the stairs lightly chucking you on the bed then slammed the door behind him. He let you moan and whine for a bit more getting himself to undress. He carefully slipped your dress off and threw your heels to the side, then ripped your panties off.

"Oh you beautiful slut, you've been waiting for this haven't you?"

You nodded eagerly.

"Who would've thought someone so innocent would be so needy for me~"

"William please just-"

He shushed your mouth and lined up with you.

He leaned closer to your ear and whispered.

"Sure?"

You again nodded eagerly needing his length deep in you.

He slammed his first thrust as deep as he could, going a slow pace for you to get used to his large cock.

He quickly fastened his pace locating and now abusing your g-spot. You were such a mess for him, moaning and whining every hit - he loved it.

You were feeling his thrusts get sloppier and a familiar knot tighten in your stomach.

"William I-"

He smacked his hand on your mouth speeding up as never before.

You're moans and his groans were echoing in the room, it wouldn't be a surprise if your whole estate heard you.

He thrusted in one more time and let out a loud moan just as your liquids were mixing up and spilling out of your hole.

He pulled out and picked up a towel, washing you off. You then both cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms.

🙃