a fitting job - vanessa

565 words :)

(male reader)

You and your girlfriend have been working at freddy fazbears pizzeria for atleast two years. With you being granted a manager and your own office, and your gilfriend Vanessa, a security guard

Your day was so off today, no work, no business, no kids to deal with, nothing. You were wondering wether you should quit the job or something at this point but Vanessa would be insanely mad at you which is something you wouldn't want.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

A girl with beautiful blonde hair tied back entered through the door and shut it behind her.

"Hello my dear Y/n, feeling bored?"

She asked as she walked up to sit on the desk in front of you.

"Indeed i am."

She leaned in closer to you, still sitting on the desk.

"How about i give you a treat, since you've been working so much."

She winked confidently.

A tent rose in your joggers and she looked down with a smirk.

"I'm guessing thats a yes."

The tall blondie crawled under the desk and slowly unbuckled your belt.

"Darling we don't have all day."

You whispered as you slid your trousers down.

She took your pants off and her eyes widened at the size. Admiring it, she started off with slightly licking the tip and swirling her tongue around it making you let out a quiet groan, Vanessa took in more of his length and repeatedly swirled her tongue around with what she's taken in so far. She saw you were clearly enjoying this but your patience was slipping and as you said earlier, you didn't have all day. You grabbed the girls chin.

"Listen here little slut, you either speed up or I'll teach you a lesson as soon as-" His threaten got cut off by the door opening and revealing an employee you hired a couple days ago. You quickly sat up and tried to push Vanessa off but instead she just took in more of your length and began to bob her head up and down.

"Hello sir. I have updates on the information you have asked me to get-"

You were trying to keep composure and not let out the pleasured groans but every time you tried she would speed up her speed.

"Sir L/n, are you feeling alright, you seem a bit ill."

"Y-yes i-i'm fi-aaahh-"

The employee looked really concerned at what was going on there. Your girlfriend was bobbing up an down at an ultimate speed to the point that she was gagging every now and then.

"How about i come back later..."

"N-n-"

He quickly walked out the door clearly worried about ehat he just saw.

Your hips buckled forward forcing your whole 7 inch cock in her mouth, causing her to make a loud gagging noise, just as the employee was shutting the door behind.

You slapped her staring at her in anger but also almost at your peak.

"Yo- you s-sl-nghhh."

You moaned out in deep pleasure as your peak was hit. Your liquids flew out and she swallowed it all licking around her lips making sure none goes to waste.

Vanessa stood up and brushed her waist.

"Atleast i brung you some entertainment."

she smirked knowing damn well the minute they get home she won't be walking straight for the next week.

😗