I entered the hangar. It was near the barracks, so that made it convenient for clones to get up and head out to their next mission. I walked past a group of abnormal clones. One was massive, shoulders like an ox. The other clone was lean, and a crosshair symbol on one of his eyes, carrying a sniper rifle on his back. The other one was busy on a data pad, with goggles on his helmet. The one leading the group was buff, and gave me a nod as he walked by while his squad talked and talked. Their armor was black and red.

"I'm just saying! It could be a good strategy!" The buff one said. 

"Wrecker, we aren't using electro-proton bombs on a small group of droids." The one in goggles said, not looking up from his data pad. "Frankly, it's quite wasteful." 

"Oh shut up." The buff one grumbled. 

I walked on towards a gunship at the end that was hovering, ready to go. Four clone commandos  were there. That must be my group. One of them, in white, black, and yellow with a backpack with two tubes sticking out, was leaning on the gunship, arms folded. One was sitting down on the gunship, cleaning a sniper rifle. He had red and white armor, with a red handprint on the face of his helmet. A commando in green stood stiff, his blaster in hand. Finally, a commando in orange, arms folded as he watched me approach. He seemed to be the leader of the squad. 

"Commander Thorn, you must be." He said. "The names Boss." He held out his hand for a shake. I shook his hand, giving him a firm grip and him exchanging one. "Firm grip. Tells me a lot about you. Heard a lot about you, I'm looking forward to working with you." 

"I've heard a lot about your squad. Particularly during the first battle of Geonosis. You saved lives, taking down that factory." I said.

"We get the job done, and more." Boss said. "Let me introduce you to the squad." He pointed at the commando in green. "This is Fixer. He's our tech expert, and our best close quarters combat fighter. He can slice through almost anything. Only bad part about him, is he takes everything way to seriously." 

Fixer saluted me. "It's going to be a pleasure working with you Commander!"

I nodded to him. His voice was strange. It was different than any other clones voice. Boss had a normal voice, slightly different to the normal clone, but Fixer's was completely different.

Boss looked at me and practically read my mind. "Gives us a personality. We don't want to be another mindless droid in an army of thousands. Using a different voice gives us more of a personality. Anyway, let's move on." He pointed to the black and yellow one leaning on the gunship. "This is Scorch. He's the heart and soul of our group. He is our explosives expert. And he would gladly clear a path."

Scorch gave me a thumbs up. "Nice to meet ya!"

I gave him a small smile and a wave back. I could tell Scorch was the life of the party in this squadron.

Boss continued. "Right here, is our sniper." He pointed to the commando in red armor cleaning the rifle. "His name is Sev, and he's an absolute unit. Ruthlessness if it was a person. You need someone shot from a distance, Sev is your guy." Sev looked up at me and gave me a nod. I gave him a nod back.

"Gonna be fun working with you." Sev said. His voice was deep and powerful. 

Boss clapped me on the shoulder. "Let's get a move on." Sev disassembled his sniper rifle, turning it into a normal DC-17. I recognized the weapon. It has three different ways of attack. One was a normal fast firing blaster rifle, another was a sniper, and lastly, and most dangerous, is the anti armor attachment. These commandos mean business. We got on the gunship and sat down. 

"It's gonna be a long ride, so make yourselves comfortable." The pilot said. 

Boss, Sev, and I sat on one side of the gunship, while Scorch and Fixer sat on the other side.