#0 7 x

I unlocked his phone and the first thing I see is him as his wallpaper and shit . Can't be a hypocrite so I won't say anything about it .

I saw the notes app so I was curious , what does this nigga be noting ? I pressed it .

" Put his phone down lil nigga . " I heard someone say . I turned my head and it her that mf .

" Tf you want Jenn . "

" I want you to put that shit down , now . Or else I'ma throw these Jordan's at yo face . " She untied her shoes to show her point or wtv .

" You ain't finna do shit . "

I look back to the phone and press most recent note and it says :

' I'm positive that I really like d- '

Something hit me on the side of my face , causing me to only get a glimpse of what he likes , which starts with a d .

I heard ndot about to wake up so I exited notes and put the phone in the same position .

I took Jenn's shoe and threw back at her . Somehow I missed and now she was throwing her other shoe .

" Carter dickhead is out ! Deuces nigga ! " She slammed the door , and I heard ndot waking up .

Oh fuck no .

" AHH . " I fell on my ass , that scream caught me off guard .

" What the hell you doing in here ? It's like 6 am , shouldn't you be talking to jay or Kay flock about some stupid shit .. " He rubbed his eyes .

" Y'know what , nvm . I'm going back to sleep . " He grabbed his phone and turned over to face the wall .

Shit , how the hell will I get that back ?

Jenn's stupid ass . This like a once in a month chance that she fucked up

And also , what does D stand for ? Probably someone like- ..

Ddot ...

They have been real close lately , and I can tell when Ddot likes somebody . I told him to stay away from ndot before I told ndot , so how the fuck ..

He must have been sneaking behind my back .

I walked out the room and ran downstairs . I saw Ddot turn around to look at me and I punched him in the face .

Shit escalated quick