#0 3

I was in the room with DD , he was just rolling up his blunts and shit .

I sat on one of the beanbags infront of the TV , I was playing gta . Was running niggas over and shootin .

" Being able to shoot in a game and not in real life , pussy activity . " He huffed . I rolled my eyes as I heard him walk up to me .

He picked me up off the beanbag .

" Nigga put me down ! " I started kicking and shit . He sat down on the beanbag and placed me on his lap .

I blushed kinda hard- why ? I don't know .

Okay , maybe I do know .

Behind all the dissing and everything , I had a huge crush on DD . I just wanted attention so I would be dissing Notti .

" T-there's got to be some type of rule against this . " I mumbled to myself . His chin on was my shoulder and his arms were wrapped around my stomach .

" There isn't . " He whispered . I got shivers and that made him laugh . I felt really fidgety , he was literally doing something to me .

" Those blunts got you acting a certain way . " I laughed nervously . His hand started creeping to .. ykw I won't disclose that , make an inference .

He bit my neck and I let out a tiny moan . He was about to touch .. a certain area-

" Yo DD- " I looked to the right and saw Ddot . Even with the small interruption , DD didn't stop .

' Help me ' I mouthed to Ddot .

He sighed and walked over pulling me away from DD .

" Yo what the fuck is you doin ?! " DD pulled me back over to him .

" Listen bro , I'm doing you a favor cause you gone regret this tomorrow morning . "

" I don't give a fuck ! " His grip loosened so I slipped out his grasp and started running .

I ran downstairs and saw the rest sitting there . I was out of breathe .

What a fucking night bro .

" You good ? We heard screamin up there . " Jenn asked me .

" Uh yeah , it's fine . Do y'all mind me sleeping on the couch ? " I scratched the back of my neck .

They all shook their head .

Thank God .

I laid on the couch and closed my eyes . I didn't want to know what was to come tomorrow morning .

This chapter mad weird and I realized that ndot is way out of character