Chapter 149 - 150

Chapter 149: Revenge

"Come on, do tell me if you know what happened today. What is the He Lian family planning?" Consort Shu stared at He Lian Min Min with a displeased expression on her face. Such a big thing and she didn't even reveal the slightest rumor, did she even take her seriously?

He Lian Min Min knew that things in the family were not right, yet she still passed over the Sixth Highness and Consort Shu and went straight to deal with the Imperial Noble Consort and Fu Zhaoyi. Consort Shu being angry was reasonable.

Of course, He Lian Zhang would not speak directly to Consort Shu who had always been on the same page as His Highness. As long as His Royal Highness didn't allow it, Consort Shu couldn't force him. And it was even more difficult to ask the Sixth Highness to welcome He Lian Wei Rui into the door than to ask Emperor Yuancheng to grant him this marriage. Unless He Lian Zhang had the courage to fearlessly move his hand, and under the eyes of Emperor Yuancheng in the palace, tell Consort Shu the matter of the "Phoenix stick - The Emperor's Swallow" fortune-telling stick, well, let's say he does it, but after that, the next thing to face would be the wrath of the emperor and being accused as "peeping on the throne".

So things got weird. Things went around so much that by the end, Consort Shu, her mother-in-law was isolated from the matter, at least until this day.

"Niang Niang, isn't this the concubine's fault? I'm ashamed." He Lian Min Min really felt guilty. If it weren't for her own problems, the He Lian family would not be able to grasp a handle, and hurriedly abandon her. "This concubine's shu sister met His Sixth Highness once at Anguo Temple, and after returning home, she never forgot about His Highness. Although this concubine was married into the mansion... after serving several times, the stomach has not moved and has therefore made the family anxious and so they acquiesced to my sister's request, Like this, they thought of a way to send her into the palace to help me one or two. If she can get an heir, father said that the child will be recorded under this concubine's name."

The matter of the "Phoenix stick -The Emperor's Swallow" signature must not be known to Consort Shu. If Niang Niang ever knew, then she too would force His Highness to bring He Lian Wei Rui into the mansion. Now she could only speak half-truths to confuse the matter, at most making Consort Shu feel that the He Lian family was radical and utilitarian.

Consort Shu frowned when she heard that the He Lian family was too concerned. "How long has it been since you got married? How could He Lian Zhang be so ignorant?" Consort Shu was dissatisfied with the He Lian family, they couldn't even understand the rules.

"This concubine has only heard of this matter recently. I will let my mother enter the palace tomorrow to make amends with Niang Niang."

"That's alright. Let Madam He Lian enter the palace early tomorrow, I have to speak to her in detail."

"Yes, I will pass the news to the family when I go back." He Lian Min Min felt happy. Things had just started there, and Consort Shu over here was already dissatisfied. Didn't this count as Lord He Lian's saving a little but losing a lot?

He Lian Zhang was cunning, and of course, he would not overlook such an important person as Consort Shu. He went to the palace the next day to plead guilty, and not only did Madam He Lian arrive, but he also brought his equal wife, the adoptive mother of He Lian Wei Rui, Lu-shi.

To be able to stand against Madam He Lian, how could she be a simple character? Lu-shi's long sleeves were good at dancing, and her words were full of humility. Describing He Lian Wei Rui's affection for His Sixth Royal Highness made Consort Shu's expression ease. In the subsequent plea for guilt Lu-shi even wiped away tears. She said that He Lian Wei Rui and Zhong Zheng Ying were acquainted from the academy, and friendship gradually developed between their exchanges. Since the girl really couldn't let go of her feelings for His Highness, she asked for help, and it was so that yesterday's absurd scene happened.