🔞Bonus Chapter II 🔞

Magsimula sa umpisa

As he slowly unbuttoned Kazuha's shirt, Scaramouche smiled lustfully at him and said :

"- I haven't eaten a lot tonight, but it's okay because now I have a meal in front of me~"

Kazuha chuckled and smiled back.

"- I'll gladly be your meal if you would be mine too~"

As an answer, Scaramouche swooped on Kazuha's mouth, that he had been craving for for the whole day. Kazuha answered the kiss with fervor, and soon their tongues would merge into one another, attacking each other as if there would be no tomorrow.

The only noises they could let out were moans, but neither of them wanted to let go first.

"- Ah~ Scara I-

- You shouldn't be talking right now~"

Kazuha was prevented from talking again, as Scaramouche seemed like he didn't even have to breath. The dark-haired one kept twirling his tongue around his Kazuha's mouth, slowly taking the lead in their kiss.

Kazuha, who was still under his boyfriend, decided to take the lead somewhere else as he couldn't control the kiss. He grabbed Scaramouche's waist pulling him even closer. He finally removed his shirt and began to draw circles in his back. As his hands were touching every inch of Scaramouche's body, he began to lower them gradually to reach his butt, still covered by his boxers.

Scaramouche lightly flinched, but kept devouring Kazuha's mouth, not stopping for a second. he eventually finished unbuttoning Kazuha's shirt and removed it. He began to run his hands everywhere on his torso, lingering around his nipples. Kazuha let out a muffled moan, covered by the kissing noises they were both making.

Scaramouche smirked on Kazuha's lips. He finally broke the kiss, leaving the both of them heavily panting. Kazuha still had his hands on Scaramouche's butt, squeezing it lightly. Scaramouche was keeping his hands on Kazuha's chest, giving his whole body a lustful gaze.

"- Why... why did you stop ?" managed to mutter Kazuha with his panting voice.

"- I can't hear your moans clearly that way, Kazu~" smoothly answered Scaramouche. "Now, are you ready for the next step~ ?

- I'm always ready for everything with you Scara~

- Great !"

While pinching his nipples, Scaramouche began to unbuckle Kazuha's belt, with even more haste than before. Reacting to being stimulated, Kazuha began to quiver, which made him squeeze Scaramouche's butt even tighter.

Scaramouche hummed with pleasure. As he was removing Kazuha's pants, his hands were met with a hardened part of the light-haired man's body.

"- Oh~ ? Am I that arousing to you, Kazu ?"

Kazuha blushed as he felt his boyfriend's hand graze that part of his body, now only covered by his boxers. But he didn't intend to remain passive. His hands that were still on Scaramouche's butt began to fiddle with his boxers' band. Then, taking advantage of his boyfriend's confusion on what he was about to do, he made them turn over, so that he was now on top of Scaramouche.

"- Ah-" Scaramouche let out a small noise out of surprise. Kazuha only smiled back at him. It was the smile of an angel, completely out of context for an almost naked man standing on another one, also almost naked.

But Kazuha wasn't finished. He fiddled around a little bit more with Scaramouche's bowers before removing them completely. In front of the proof he wanted, he let out a chuckle.

"- Seems like I'm not the only one aroused here~"

Scaramouche felt heat all around his body, but especially to his face. Oh, how hot it was to have his beloved boyfriend looking down at his bare body, how he was willing to let him do whatever he wanted with him...