𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬|𝟏𝟏

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤|𝟐𝟎

Holy shit.

I have no clue on what, how, when last night's situation happened. I was lying in my bed with a million thoughts racing through my mind.

Why would I initiate those activities, it was like my common sense left my mind and all the decorum was dragged too. I'm not saying that doing what I did was disgusting but I could have just potentially lost a wonderful friendship.

Omari was in the shower and I was just wrapped in the blanket on my phone scrolling through twitter. I decided to put that problem away until it was brought up and get ready. I fixed up my bed and took out some skincare and products I was going to use and the clothes I was gonna wear.

My parents left this morning for a business trip and weren't coming back until next month which was 2 weeks away. The bathroom door opened and I froze before grabbing my towel.

"Amaya you alright or sum?" He asked looking down at me.

"Mhm just peachy." I said before running into the bathroom hearing a chuckle.

I took a shower and then I brushed my teeth and washed my face and cleaned my lashes that reminded me to get redone.

I walked out to see Omari sitting in my desk chair on his phone. I grabbed some Victoria secret lacy pink underwear and a matching bra. I put on a white graphic shirt, baggy light jeans and some Jordan's to pull it off. I flat ironed my hair and laid my edges before starting on my makeup.

"Omari can you get up so I can do my makeup." I said putting my hand behind my back.

He didn't say anything but just pulled me on to his lap and went back to scrolling on his phone. "I can't do my make up like this." I said using a nail to scratch my head.

"Why you avoiding me." He said looking deep into my eyes as we both looked into the mirror.

"I'm not, I'm talking to you right now aren't I!" I said furrowing my brows lying.

"You can't avoid a problem you started, if you ain't want me to touch you I would have stopped." He said looking at me.

"It's not that, don't you think after us doing that we won't be friends anymore." I said.

"You my ride or die." He said.

"Well are we gonna keep doing stuff like that?" I asked.

"Not if youn want to." He said into my neck.

"Ok can you get up now." I said grabbing things but he just sat still so I just left it.

I primed my face and then began using concealer because any foundation made my skin break out. I did my brows and then did my lip combo.

I sprayed the setting spray and sprayed some on Omari but he was caught off guard because he hit my cheek and the contact made me tear up.

"Shit Amaya you okay." He asked looking at my cheek in full concern.