Chapter I

Their wedding was coming up. It was currently the 18th of September, and they would be married on the night of the 21st of September. Jedediah and Octavius smile at the fact that they know that their friends that don't already live at the museum will be arriving tonight. Their friends are the Doctor, Adric, Nyssa, Tegan, and Yaz. The Tardis would be in the storage basement, near the loading dock, so all of them could sleep in it during the day, and hang out at night.

*****

Adric gives his boyfriend a kiss before dropping him off at his house. His boyfriend, Vislor Turlough jr smiles at him, before running up to his dad. Adric drives the rest of the way home to his, Nyssa, and Tegan's house. He pulls into the driveway and runs into the house, knowing that the Tardis would be there soon. He throws his backpack on the couch, rushes up to Nyssa and Tegan, and hugs them. Even though he would be 17 soon, he was still energetic, as he was when he was younger.

The Tardis then materializes, and Adric flaps his hands at the sound. All of the noises that the Tardis makes never failed to excite him. They have made him so happy since he first heard them. The Doctor steps out, and he envelopes her in a hug. As they pull back, the Doctor smiles.

"You started to grow a mustache." The Doctor says happily.

Adric just smiles at this comment. After starting Testosterone, he has felt more like how he truly should feel, and knowing that he would be able to get top surgery in a few months also made the feeling of gender euphoria stronger. The Doctor guides Tegan, Nyssa, and Adric over to the Tardis, and they all enter.

*****

As the sun sets, the Museum comes to life. Larry walks through the front doors and smiles when he sees his son Nicky in his night guard uniform. As Nicky heads over to the Egyptian wing to let Ahkmenrah out of his sarcophagus, Larry heads over to the Hall of Miniatures. Only 3 more full nights until his friends' wedding. As Larry sees them, he scoops Octavius and Jedediah out of their dioramas and puts them into his left pocket, next to his heart.

"How are you guys doing? Excited? It's only 3 more days until your wedding!" Larry exclaims as he starts to walk to the loading dock.

"I don't know about Jedediah, but I am quite nervous," Octavius replies, his voice shaking slightly.

"You are always worrying and overthinking Octavius, we will be fine," Jedediah adds, taking Octavius' hands and rubbing circles into them.

The whole museum realized after the Smithsonian, that Octavius had severe anxiety, and started working on helping treat the symptoms. One of these ways was rubbing circles on the back of his hands. Another was a counting breathing technique. Breathing in for six seconds, holding for six, breathing out for six. Octavius also often laid his head on Jedediah's chest and just listened to his heart to calm down.

They had made it all of the way to the loading dock. Larry sat down on some of the boxes, and gently takes the roman and cowboy from his pocket. It was going to be weird to see them get married. He had been there when they first became friends, and now he will see them be married. Life is quite strange when you think about it. He smiles at the miniatures who are currently arguing about who should drive the car tonight. And then he hears a wooshing noise.

Larry turns his head as the Tardis materializes. The miniatures' conversation ends as they look over as well. This would be the first time they saw these friends in person, in a little over a year. They did video calls all the time, but that only goes a short way. The Tardis finishes materializing and the Doctor, Yaz, Tegan, Nyssa, and Adric pour out. Larry blinks his eyes in confusion at the fact that so many people can fit in that tiny police box, but then shakes his head. He has seen weirder things when he was working here at the museum.