- 01.

◇◇◇

               ITS NOT THAT BAD..
                               —

SEPTEMBER 23RD. 2011.

[Y/N] and her family moved to a city called Plainview, as her father had gotten a job there in some office.

Currently, the family of 5 was driving to their new house.

[Y/N]'s mom was singing along to a britney spears song, her dad was driving, trying to ignore his wife's singing.

[Y/N]'s siblings, Sienna and Jasper, were doing their own things. [Y/N] is the oldest of the three, then Sienna, whos 13, and then Jasper, whos 3.

Sienna is writing in her 'Journal', even though its clear its actually a diary, as she shares her secrets and daily life in it.

how does [Y/N] know about the secrets in there? well, as an amazing sister, she frequently looks through the 'Journal'.

Jasper is using their moms phone, watching cartoons on it with his pacificer in his mouth.

[Y/N] is sitting in the back of the car, texting with her friends from her old school.

'Jas 💗: COME BACK GIRLLL'
'ash 🧟‍♀️: WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU?? COME BACK TO NY PLSPLSPLSPLSSS!!!'
'heath 💋: kys xx'

A soft smile formed on her face as she read some messages from her friends. After some time, she finally answers.

'[Y/N]: IM GONNQ MISS YOU GUYSS🫶🫶'

She really was. Shes really gonna miss them.

lets just hope she finds some friends in Plainview.