"Do you want to save your friend?" He asked to the frozen girl who snapped out of it in fear and bowed quickly.

"I-i'm so sorry! She just spoke out, what she think out! And I.."

"Leave"

The girl eyes widen as tears seems to formed in her eyes as her friend left, in her demised as the dulled brown eye, stare at her trembling formed.

"I may have make you, too comfortable around Mafia, especially around me~ now let me show, you the dark side of Port Mafia"

----Whereas----
.
.

"-And so, you will accept the task, Won't you?" Ask Mori to the red hair male, who nod to accept the investigation Of who have robbed the store and murdered the people.

*knock* *knock* *knock* *knock*

There was four knock at the door confusing Oda who was quiet and curious who it was to knock at a strange manner, as Mori blink in confusion of why, he have come to his office, it was sudden.

Maybe, he miss him? Well he can't let his hope high though.. It is a wishful thought for him.

"Y/n-kun? Come in" he said as Oda was shock and assume, The boss have called for the researcher to come.

The door clung open revealing you, whose, hair was tied in a high ponytail as you came forward and stood beside the red hair male, not noticing his presence as your focus was on the ravenette.

(For reference).

"There.. has been a robbery in Ransacked jewelry store?" You asked as Mori raised an eyebrow and nod a bit taken aback for you, to know more likely confront him.

"Can I.. request to investigate the place?" You asked seriously, with your gaze hardened deeply onto the soul of Mori who mouth was agasp as he chuckle abit.

"Unfortunately, Sakunosuke Oda is going to investigate there" said Mori signalling the man beside you.

You blink in shock as you took notice of him, yet quickly dismissed into a serious expression as you look back at Mori, who was anticipating your next word.

"Am I, allowed to accompany him?"

"Hmm.. Why?"

"... There is something.. I want to check out at the store" you said as Mori thought for a bit about to deny yet, your gaze hardened making him sweatdropped in doubts.

"Do.. You mind him accompanying?" Asked Mori to Oda who shook his head making Mori to click his tongue in annoyance yet, quickly smile.

"Then, it's a no problem for me~ y/n-kun!" He said. Oda stare at the Boss in shock yet, left quickly after being dismissed for the job with you following behind him.