Slight warning⚠️ (may be a sensitive matter ahead)

"Hey cutie pies, wanna play with us? We will be nice to you! " Said a man with beard, black eyes, brown hair and malicious smile on his face.
"Can you all leave!! We are not interested! " Jungkook yelled a little with anger evident upon seeing Taehyung's condition.
"Aww, getting angry baby boy. You over there let's play some. After that we will play with the other one. " Said the man while pointing towards Taehyung.
Jungkook stood in between Taehyung and the man.
"What? You wanna be the first! The order does not matter to us, right fellas? " Asked the man while looking at the other two.
"I MEANT SCRAM FROM HERE!! " Yelled Jungkook in a loud voice with cold face.
"Is he your boyfriend, huh? Get him boys, then get a taste of his boyfriend! " Said the man and the three attacked Jungkook. Jungkook had learned kung fu when he was in school and due to the bad luck of these guys, he had a black belt in kung fu. He was easily handling the three guys. Taehyung was sitting on the bench with his knees upto his chest.
"Charon, go catch that boy we will hold him till then" Said  a small height guy with a nasty scar on his neck.
The Charon named guy launched towards Taehyung and started forcing himself upon Taehyung. Taehyung tried to fight but his fear had completely overpowered his mind and was finding it difficult to fight. Jungkook saw tears on Taehyung's face as Charon had sneaked his hand under his T-shirt and was abusing him. That made Jungkook infuriated and he punched a guy in his face and his one tooth came out along with blood. The other guy got a very hard kick from the knee in the stomach. Then Jungkook pulled Charon like a doll by his collar and threw him on the gate of cell which was closed. He then started kicking him with full force. Charon was groaning and pleading him to stop but Jungkook was not hearing anything. The image of Taehyung crying was stuck in his mind . Taehyung saw that Jungkook was going to kill Charon at this rate. Taehyung himself wants him dead but if he does this would only create problem for Jungkook. So he yelled "KOOKIE STOP IT. WE CAN'T KILL HIM HERE. STOP IT".
Hearing Taehyung's loud voice few guards came along with the buff guy.
" Archeon save us. He-he is crazy. Look what he did to Charon. "Said the short guy.
" Shut up Kal Jung. Get up , take other and leave from here. You are beaten up by a seventeen year old boy. Get up and get lost from my sight. "Said Archeon the same buff guy who  the deals with Taekook.
Jungkook was rubbing Taehyung's back slowly while Taehyung was just starring at the floor. When everyone went out, Jungkook immediately pulled Taehyung into a tight hug.
" I am sorry-i don't know why-bu-but i got af-afraid. I am really sorry"Taehyung said while hiccuping and making the hug more tight. Jungkook was making circles on his back to calm him and whispered "It's okay, nothing happened. It's alright. "
That helped and Taehyung calmed down then they slept holding each other in the small bed. The other day they both were ready to excute the plan. Today they saw the trio who came yesterday which made Taehyung and Jungkook boil with anger.
They also saw Archeon and they decided that they should call the police today at any cost. Because today all the main people were here and they needed to call. But there was a little problem. Due to the incident of last night, Archeon made another guard stand in front of their cellar instead of the sleepy guy. So taking his mobile to call, might get a bit troublesome. They waited for that person to bring food for them but that person was too cautious to be taken off by surprise. Jungkook's patience was going down minute by minute. At last he stood and gave one look at Taehyung and then marched forward. Taehyung's eyes widen when Jungkook held that man by his neck into his arms and was pressing it. The man was struggling . Taehyung instantly took his skinny hand out of the cell and tried to grab the mobile. He succeeded while Jungkook was still fighting his arms and the man was not struggling much instead was gasping for air. Jungkook gave a big squeeze on his neck and the guy fainted. Then Jungkook quickly dialled Ji-ho police officer's number . The police officer picked the phone at the second ring only and Jungkook started explaining every small detail and Ji-ho got excited and was noting down everything .
"Don't worry I will reach there with my full force. Hang in there. " Said Ji-jo with full confidence . Jungkook and Taehyung then waited patiently, surprisingly no one came to check on them even when the guard made noise who is now unconscious with a deep red mark on his neck due to choking.
"They must have been busy in a meeting or something" Said Taehyung trying to divert the anxiety that both if them held. Because today if the police did not arrive then what will they do? They can't contact every police station and narrate, and doing that is too risky. And that Archeon is going to sell them to some old, gruffy foreigners.That was the reason he was being so nice as the price which he gave to Tae and Kook would be tripled for him. But the tension,anxiety to be seperated was more than being sold as sex slaves. They needed freedom and wanted to enjoy their lives together.They just don't know when that will happen? Escaping from this place seems to be possible but if they are sold and taken to a foreign country as slaves, they are doomed for the rest of their life.
They were sitting next to each other, trying not to show any trace of fear, anxiety on their faces so that the other is not troubled. Two hours passed and nothing happened, they both were losing hope as time passed by.
Did Ji-ho did not believe them?
Did the police lost their way or were they unable to find them?
BANG!!
BANG!!
High-pitched sounds of gun shooting was heard and gabbling of people was heard. They were many people rushing past and few yelled 'We have been attacked!! Run and throw away the illegal stuff!! QUICK.
Taehyung and Jungkook had their hopes high and they got goosebumps. This situation might be able to free them from the clutches of those men.
"Free all the people in the cellar and ask who called me? " A voice echoed and few officers stated opening the cells and freeing the people. Lastly they opened Taehyung and Jungkook's cell.
Ji-ho had contact with Jungkook's father only when they lived in the same area and that was ten years ago. So Ji-Ho did not knew that the boy he rescued was his friend's son. He thankes them as he had got a notorious gang whom he was searching for.
They also thank him for saving their lives and then they departed. Ji-Ho asked them that they might need to fullfill a few formalities and need to come with them to the police station. Both of them agreed and sat with Ji-ho in his personal car. Taehyung and Jungkook requested Ji-ho not to reveal as to who called the police as they did not want any trouble further in their lives. Ji-ho assured them that everything will be confidential and besides him no one knows about who made the call and made the whole team get caught .
Taehyung and Jungkook borrowed masks from the police and then they went inside the police station. They did all the formalities, Taehyung giving most of the answers as Jungkook was introvert type and found a little difficult to converse. Also there might be risk of giving awaya his identity in front of Ji-ho. Of course he would love to meet his parents but he is dead for them and he can't go back. Plus he does not want Taehyung to leave alone, the boy has no family where would he go, and Jungkook's affection towards his little tiger had grown to the extent that he does not want to leave him. While immersed in his thoughts, he saw a boy of around his age in one of the cell crying while hiding his face in the knees which were pulled upto his chest.