Oc Information

Oc Info

Name: Elena

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Age: 24

Occupation: Chef at Hotel Gourmet and ??? (In the future)

Appearance: Elena has light skin, green eyes, long flowing straight tailbone length maroon hair, parted to the left (no bangs in her hair and her hair color is the same as Elise's from Dan Vs.). Also, Elena wears different outfits throughout the series.

Nicknames: Princess, Darling, Dazzling Beauty, Shining Jewel (Sunny), BFF (Rin), Ms. Chef (Zebra)

Likes: Working at Hotel Gourmet, cooking, baking, going on adventures with Toriko and Komatsu, making new friends, being with her friends, discovering and eating foods, her friends joining in on adventures, IGO, having girl time with Rin, spending time with Sunny and being near him

Dislikes: Gourmet Corp, GT robots, being hurt or weak, being in danger, getting captured, her friends being wreckless or getting hurt, people who insult her or her friends, Sunny and Rin arguing, not being able to travel, not being with Sunny.

Love Interest: Sunny (later boyfriend/future husband)

Abilities/Powers: martial arts, hand to hand combat, somersaults, parkour, ???

Personality: Elena is a kind person, a great chef who's great at cooking and baking, and very well skilled at martial arts, hand to hand combat, somersaults, and parkour. She cares for the safety of others, including her friends. She is perfectly capable of defending herself and her friends when she needs to. When she's working at Hotel Gourmet, she makes sure that the food she prepares is satisfactory enough for the customers to enjoy. When she goes on missions and adventures with Toriko, Komatsu, and the others, she does get excited for the adventures that lies ahead, but she also becomes very serious and does her best to be prepared for the dangers she and her friends will face in the field.

Bio: Elena is Komatsu's childhood friend. When she was young, Elena and Komatsu both developed an interest for cooking and they both loved the wonders of the gourmet food the world had. When they became older, they both decided to work at Hotel Gourmet as chefs. Elena worked hard, along with her best friend, in order to make sure everyone has a taste of the fantastic foods they cook up. She has another dream besides cooking, but she hasn't told Komatsu about it yet. Then, one day, Elena's manager asks her and Komatsu to go and get a special ingredient. They were walking through a forest one day and ran into one of the four heavenly kings: Toriko. They asked for his assistance in finding the ingredient and from that day on, they go on gourmet adventures to seek the worlds most delicious foods and discover places that have gourmet goodness.  They meet new friends along the way, including the IGO and the gang go on wonderful adventures to find the delicious cuisines of the world.

*What will happen to Elena and her friends on their adventures? What will she come across? What is the other dream she has? Will she meet a certain rainbow hair colored heavenly king and find love? Find out on Elena's adventures in this book and see what happens.*