It was a dream and the truth island

With Roger and Rayleigh~
Roger and Rayleigh walked out of  the medical room and they walked to rayleighs bedroom because Roger still wanted to talk to Rayleigh about something that was important and Rayleigh knew it was something about them or their wife's. When they got to Rayleighs room and walked in Roger locked the door behind them which made Rayleigh confused but didn't say anything, roger looked at Rayleigh and said "I am sorry for what I am about to do." Rayleigh was confused but then he was pushed to a wall by roger and Rayleigh said "roger why did you do that fo- he was cut off by rogers lips, Rayleigh wrapped his arms around rogers neck.

Roger stopped the kiss and said "Rayleigh I feel drunk and horny for some reason" Rayleigh smiled and said "me too I don't know why though" Rayleigh then layed his head in rogers chest and fell asleep. Roger laughed and said "for someone who is my first mate you sleep and drink a lot" Rayleigh opened his eyes and looked up and said "I am not asleep yet." Roger laughed and said "ok but do you wanna go to sleep don't you" Rayleigh nodded and yawned roger snickered and picked Rayleigh up bridal style and Rayleigh blushed and said "put me down idiot."

Roger smiled then he laughed and said "oh Rayleigh your no fun I only picked you up nothing else" Rayleigh replied with "you picked me up bridal style and also I can walk myself to the bed I don't need your help Roger." Roger just smiled and walked over to the bed and put Rayleigh on the bed and Rayleigh just said "thanks Roger I guess" roger smiled and said "no problem." Then Roger jumped on the bed and Rayleigh sighed and said "really what is wrong with you" roger smiled and said "nothing but I feel like we are both wrong" Rayleigh then laughed and Roger joined in.

Then an alarm went off and Roger woke up and said "it was all a dream" roger sighed and got up from bed and got dressed and opened the door while grabbing his hat and put it on then he walked out the door. He walked to the kitchen to see Noelle showing her new creation to shanks and buggy who were fascinated by what it was it was actually a glowing dream catcher she actually made two she was holding one and one was on her shorts. Zoey and gaban were complaining because they don't know what to cook for breakfast and then he saw rouge and oden who we're talking about odens kids and how nice they are.

He then looked at the front of the ship to see Rayleigh who was drinking then he saw shakky Rayleighs wife sitting right next to him Roger sighed and said "good morning everyone" roger basically screamed it because Rayleigh and shakky heard it as well. Everyone looked at Roger and Noelle was the first one who said "good morning roger you wanna see what I just made" roger nodded and walked over to Noelle, shanks, and buggy. Noelle cleared her voice and said "this is my new invention it is called the dream catcher nightlight because it is a dream catcher and a night light" roger liked Noelle like a sister because she was very smart and kind to people and she is always there for Roger when he needs someone.

Noelle smiled brighter and said "hey Roger you wanna see what I am building now in my workshop" roger nodded and Noelle said "great and here you go shanks." Shanks grabbed it then Noelle grabbed the other one and gave it to buggy and both shanks and buggy said "thank you Noelle" Noelle replied with "your welcome you two" then they both ran out of the kitchen. Noelle and Roger snickered and walked out of the kitchen and to noelles workshop where she creates new inventions and potions and sometimes swords and axes.

When they arrived there Noelle opened the door and they both walked in noelles workshop looked like a laboratory but the whole place was a mess and the walls were painted purple with puppets on it. Noelle walked to her work bench and grabbed something and said "look roger" roger walked to her and saw what she was holding and it was him as a plushie roger smiled and said "it's me" Noelle just nodded and gave it to Roger. Then Noelle walked over to a box on the floor and opened it and then grabbed something out of it and it was a map and roger was confused then Noelle walked back to roger.

Noelle put down the map and opened it and said "roger look" roger looked at what Noelle was pointing at and it was an Island called the island of truth he heard about the island but didn't say anything of it. Noelle sighed and said "roger whoever steps on this island can only tell the truth and they never told a lie if they did they would be dead or in a coma that's why no one lives on this island and because it is small." Roger turned shocked then he calmed down and said "why is this island important Noelle" Noelle replied with "we are approaching this island and we are out of supplies and I am out of supplies for my workshop."

Roger gulped because that means they have to go to that island for supplies roger sighed and said "ok we need to warn everyone about this island because this island is dangerous to be on." Noelle nodded and said "agreed we need to tell them that island is really dangerous to go on there without being prepared" roger nodded and smiled brightly than they both heard Zoey scream "food is ready." Noelle and Roger laugh and walk out of noelles workshop to the kitchen to eat breakfast because they were starving and also they were gonna tell everyone about the island their approaching.
To be continued~