Chapter 12: A Human and A Blackevoir

A/N: Just for those who Read the Sequel, this won't be where Summer and Kyle develop feeling for each other, as that happens in that series.

After finding out many things from Helluva and the Watchers, Kyle wants to help out and know more, but after finding out about the Seven Deadly Sins, Charlie was still as curious as him.

Kyle: So after Touma used Oblastion to take on Frost, I was curious on more things, which are how every Gardevoir we faced are Gigantamaxing like that and if their are many more?

Charlie was listening, but wasn't focusing on him, making him concern.

Kyle: Are you even listening?

Charlie then looked at him.

Charlie: O-Oh, sorry. I was just distracted on what you were talking about and about the Gigantamax Factors. You see, like you from before, many of us will have the ability to change our forms once Dynamaxed. However, it only effects certent Species.

Kyle was now interested.

Charlie: But them being forced Gigantamax is still upon us. If I find anything else, it'll tell you. Why don't you hang out with Red or anyone else?

Kyle knew she would be busy, as to everyone else.

After he left the Demon world and headed back to Future Springdale, He was sitting on a bench, thinking of what to do.

Kyle: If I told her everyone else was busy, including my Hime, I would of helped her!

Summer: You Demons always talk to yourselves?

He then looked up, finding Summer coming up to him.

Kyle: When we thought we're alone.

Summer then sat next to him, wanting to know why he was there.

Summer: So I'm guessing your on break or something?

Kyle: Nah. It's just everyone's busy and I'm just feeling... bored.

Summer: I get it. Everyone else is also busy, but I'm also free.

Kyle was then interested that both him and her were all by themselves.

Summer: So... wanna hang out today?

Kyle looked at her and agreeded.

Kyle: Sure.

*Insert Intro*

Hanging out

Both of them then headed to the Port, since it wasn't that busy. Both were hanging out near a little coffee shop, wanting to know each other more.

Summer: I mean I'm surprised that you have that many friends in Helluva, how can they be that busy?

Kyle: Well, let's just say we have many a jobs. Me and Inkurella run a Comic Book Store, Ink-Filled Comics, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel and Alastor runs the Hotel, Blitz runs I.M.P, Luci runs the Helltaker Tower and Missi... is just a shut in.