(Aaliyah pov)

I was being dragged away from Aaron and put in the basement. I screamed at the men that brought me in here and asked why and they said that alpha said too. Did Aaron not think that I could take care of my self. Thinking to my self I was taking out of my thoughts by a little boy. He was poking my legs and crying, I leaned down and pick the little boy up , he had to be only two or three. Whipping his tears I ask where his parent s were and he said they were out fighting. I sat there shocked and asked the little boy what was his name. He told me that his name was Cody and he was four. I told him that his parents were coming back. He said thank you and laid on my chest and fell asleep.

Hearing footsteps i start to push Cody behind my back and see that the women did that to the rest of their kids. The door opened and I got into attack mode and then looked up to see that it was only Aaron and the guys. I shifted back and ran over to him and checked to see if he had any cut but it was only a few that were already healing.

Looking at him asking if everyone was ok and then turned to see Cody crying in the back. Walking over to him II pick him up and walk back to Aaron. He told me that Cody's parents didn't make it. Tears began to roll down my cheeks and he whipped them. He walked us up to my room Cody still in my arm but he was sleeping. Getting into our room I put Cody down on the bed and walk over to the sofa with Aaron.

I asked him if we could keep Cody and he asked if I was sure. I said yes that we can't just leave him on his own and started crying thinking of Cody all a lone. Aaron said ok and told me he doesn't like to see me cry. Smiling I kissed him and said thanks. He said I was welcome and to get some rest I had a long day. Laying down next to Cody I pull the covers over us and then feel Aaron lay next to me.

The next morning I woke up to laughing, sitting up I see Aaron and Cody playing on the floor with toys. I smile and say morning. They both look up at me and smile then Cody runs over to me and jumps on me. I hug him and think about how I am going to be when me and Aaron have our own kids. Going to get dressed I ask Aaron if we could go shopping for Cody. I go and get Cody clothes form his old house.

Aaron said that he would get him dressed and meet me down stairs. I go in the kitchen and make some eggs, bacon and grits. Cody and Aaron come in just as i'm bout to put food on their plates. Aaron sits Cody down and eats their breakfast and then we head to the door. Going to the mall we go into Old Navy and get Cody some shirts and jeans. Then we go to H&M and buy more clothes and then go to footlocker and buy him some shoes. After we were done shopping we took Cody out for ice cream and went to the park. It started to get dark and we took Cody home. I cooked dinner for the pack while Aaron went to put the clothes away and Cody went out back and played with the rest of the kids. Cat and the girls helped me with dinner and we chatted a little then called everyone in for dinner.

Dinner went nice everyone was talking and then I put Cody to bed and came back down to watch a movie with Aaron and everyone else. We cuddled up and I laid my head on Aaron's chest and fell asleep. A few minutes later I felt someone lift me up I knew who it was by the sparks that went off so I just snuggled into his chest more. Then I was laid down on a bed. Turning over I see that Aaron took off his shirt and pants and got ready to lay down next to me. I kissed his cheek and said goodnight and felt my eyes lids start to shut. The last thing I hear is him say " Anything for you my love , I love you". With that I finally shut my eyes and went to bed.

Monday Morning *****

(Aaliyah's pov)

I woke up by my alarm going off. I hit the the alarm to stop it and roll out of bed and head for the closet.Picking out a pair of blacked ripped jeans and a pink shirt with my black heels. Oh and yes I did move in with Aaron. Walking over to the bathroom door I look back and see that Cody sleeping quietly. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body. Getting out I put my clothes on and walk down stairs to see the girls up eating breakfast. Sitting down I eat and then grab my keys and head out the door. Driving to school we played the radio and the song Almost is never enough came on and I started singing along. By the time the song ended we were at school and the girls got out the car telling me that I should sign up for the talent show. Giggling I tell them no and head inside the school building. We sat down in Aaron's class and copied down the notes and he told us about the new project we were going to be doing.

The bell rang telling us that it was time to move on to the next class. Walking out the door I hear Aaron ask me to stay after for a minute. Waiting for everyone to leave I tell the girls that I will meet up with them and then turn back to Aaron. He picked me up and hugged me and kissed me. Kissing him back I pull away form lost of oxygen and then ask what that was for. He told me it was for not waking up to seeing my beautiful face. I blushed and get down and say I will see him later, pecking his cheek one more time and headed to math class.

The day went by really slow and when it finally ended I headed to Aaron's class and he told me that he had a meeting to go to after this but he will be home soon as possible. Kissing him bye I walk out the door and see Cat waiting for me. Smiling I walk over to her and we get in the car and she say that we should go visit our parents. Agreeing with her I think it might be good to also let them meet Cody so we go home and get Cody and head to our parents. Pulling up to my parents we notice that Cat's parents are also at their house. We walk up to the door and knock on it , Cody was excited and wouldn't stop bouncing on my hips. Stetting him down the door opens and my mom smile and pulls us into a bar hug then calls for the others. Everyone came out and hugged us and then I told them about Cody and they spoiled him and fell in love with him just as quick as I did. We sat over at our parents for a few more hours then it started getting dark out and we got ready to go home. Cody tired himself out and went to sleep before we left. W e said our good byes and left. The ride wasn't that long and when we got home Jace and Aaron met us out side. Aaron took Cody and Jace took Cat. I walked up to our room and took a shower then got in bed. I was really tired so when my head hit the pillow I went right to sleep. Aaron came in a few minutes later and kissed my head and laid down next to me. That was the most wonderful night of sleep I ever had.