53. I'm Sorry.

Começar do início

"Don't you think you are supposed to say something to us?" She shouted as the tears rolled down her face.

"Do you really think we want to curse and shout at you?" Dad said and I looked at them before I felt the tears starting to gather at my eyes.

They'd missed me but not only that, I had missed them too.

"I-I'm sorry... for everything."

"And?!"

"I shouldn't have... risked my life without thinking."

"Forgive me..." I spoke.

"I hate you Ara!!!" Athy wailed and I reached out and hugged her.

"You were so harsh on me!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry, Athy."

"And you nearly died twice after that!"

"I was wrong, please forgive me."

"Waahh!" Athy cried loudly and I felt Dad's arms around us.

I turned my head to look at him, the tears were flowing from his eyes too.

"You thought I was incapable of protecting you two?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, that's-"

"Do you even realize how I felt when I was hearing your screams from standing outside the mana storm completely helpless?" He asked.

"I-I'm really sorry for that..."

"Even I hate you for that." He said and I gasped.

"Wah, don't hate me so easily, I'm sorry!" I cried as I hugged both of them tightly.

After a while of us crying and then calming down Felix and Lily entered the room again.

At first when they saw me awake, they had nearly crushed me in their arms as they cried.

"Princess, Your Majesty! I'm relieved to see you've returned safely." Felix smiled as he looked at Athy and Dad.

Athy smiled at him, "Thank you, Felix."

"You're not going to burst into tears again, right?" I asked and his face went red.