kazuha's reply...

"you look nice."

heizou's reply...

"pretty as always y/nie"

yoimiya's reply...

"aww so beautiful!"

ayaka's reply...

"it's cute! love the checkered sweater <3"

itto's reply...

"looking fresh dude!"

kuki's reply...

"it looks really good on you"

with that, she was confident about her outfit. y/n applied some light makeup before grabbing her bag and phone and leaving her dorm room. 

•••

scaramouche waited outside the shopping mall, tapping on his phone with his thumbs. he occasionally looked up from his screen, checking if y/n had made it there yet. 

"boo!" he almost dropped his phone when he felt a pair of small hands on his shoulder. 

"haha, i finally got you!" y/n giggled at his reaction. scaramouche jokingly rolled his eyes at her, shoving his phone in his pocket. 

"so, where first?" he turned to face her, giving her a slight grin. the girl thought for a second before a lightbulb dinged beside her head. y/n dragged scaramouche into the food court and looked around for a table before setting her things there. 

"have you eaten yet?" she asked as he took a seat. 

"well we're here now, so might as well eat. and fyi no, i haven't eaten yet" he raised his eyebrows at her sheepish grin. 

•••

scaramouche and y/n ended up getting a happy meal each, with an extra 24 nuggets on the side, and 2 soft serves. 

"hey, try this" the purple haired male took out his fries, dipping it into his ice cream and then eating them. she examined his actions, copying them. her eyes lit up at the incredible taste of the combination. 

"why didn't you tell me this sooner?" she proceeded to shove a couple more fries into the cone, before inhaling the top of the ice cream with the fries. y/n closed her eyes and smiled at the yumminess. scaramouche ate the chicken nuggets and smiled at her childish behaviour. 

"ooh, let me try that too!" y/n looked at the pack of nuggets, grabbing a couple before dipping them into the ice cream. by the time she had finished her fries, her ice cream was demolished, so she went and ordered another one. 

the pair had finished their food, throwing the rubbish away and continuing with their day.

"it's nice taking a break from convenience store food" she sighed, satisfied from her meal. he nodded, humming in response. 

they went to several clothing stores, mainly for y/n, though she didn't buy much, just looked around. of course, it wouldn't be fair if they only went to y/n's stores. scaramouche also had a chance to go where he wanted too, and bought a couple of things as well.

•••

after looking around the mall, y/n decided it was time for a break to gain her energy back. she noticed a nearby bubble tea shop, tugging at scaramouche's arm and pointed at the store.

the establishment gave a cozy feeling and smelt warm and sweet. y/n ordered her usual drink, and the male got something from the popular menu. 

"so, have you ever tried boba?" she opened her straw, poking it into her drink.

"nope."

"you uncultured swine." she took a sip of her drink, side eyeing her male friend. he only smirked in response to her comment. 

•••

they had finished their trip at the mall and headed back to their dorms on the bus. once they had arrived at y/n's dorm, the pair crashed on the couch and rested for a little while.

after a while

scaramouche left y/n's dorm with his items, sending her a text to let her know.

scaramouche

6:00pm

scaramouche

hey y/n 

thanks for today, it was nice hanging out with you

see you later and goodnight.

y/n

all goods my friend

lmk when you wanna hang out next time

gn <3

delivered

•••

hello everyone 

thank you for being extremely patient with these updates <33

I'm grateful for all of you who have read this book and I will update and add a couple more chapters and hopefully end this book soon <3

sorry for the rushed chapter I just wanted to give you guys something cos I've been super slack with updates

thank you for reading, ily and have an amazing day/night <3