five.

late new years special <3 (sorry)

tw: alcohol

•••

"we'll be alright,

"i want to try again."

•••

— friday

y/n wandered around the school halls, an unusual thing for her to do during her break. she came across the library, a place she went once or twice. it never caught her attention, but the purple haired male certainly did.

peeking through the window, she saw scaramouche sitting at a 2 seated desk, by himself. y/n thought she should be a good friend and accompany the lonely boy. she passed the tall bookshelves and small seating areas towards her friend, which she planned to scare. y/n readied herself, tiptoeing behind the boy.

"y/n i know it's you." he spoke, sending chills down her spine. 'what- how-' she froze, immediately stopping her act. the boy continued scribbling on his notebook, frustrated at his mistake.

"i didn't expect to see you here" she pulled out the seat in front of him, sitting down and clasping her hands. scaramouche glared at her, then looked back at his 'work'. y/n glanced at his notebook, seeing that he was studying.

"i'm impressed that you're actually studying" she laid back in her chair, hands resting behind her head.

"yeah, i need to study because i'll get kicked out of school and my house, for your information. it's not like i willingly chose to study for these stupid exams" he frowned at her before writing another note down from his textbook. y/n let him study, seeing as he was determined to pass.

her eyes wandered on the violet haired boy in front of her. y/n noticed multiple piercings on his ears that she had never seen before, and the streak of red eyeliner on his eyes, complimenting his deep purple irises.

she received a text notification from her best friend, heizou, snapping y/n out of her daydream.

irresistible duo
11:45am

bestie heizou
Y/NIE GUESS WHATTT

y/nie~
WHAT IS IT HEIII

bestie heizou
I FINALLY FINISHED MY PROJECT

y/nie~
WOO HOO FINALLY
KOREAN BBQ HERE I COMEE
 what did you get?

bestie heizou
LMFAOO
BUT IM ALSO EXCITED NGL
erm an A+ 😁

y/nie~
i knew it
heizou you're too smart

bestie heizou
ikr
also would you like to bring anyone with you?
i'm bringing kazuha along

y/nie~
ok that's fine
let me check if anyone's available tonight brb
read 11:52am

"are you free tonight?" she put her phone down on the desk, looking at the male.