six.

"no matter how many times we fall apart due to our frequent arguments,"

"like I said, we're the ones that matter the most."

•••

— 6:15am

the sun peeked into the cozy dorm room that the trio slept in, illuminating the dark room through the thin curtains. y/n was the first to wake up. she wasn't a morning person, but she enjoyed watching the sunrise. the presence and silence of the sun comforted her. 

she stood up from her sleeping position, stretching her arms. turning around and seeing kazuha's position, y/n realised that she had fallen asleep on kazuha's shoulder. she cupped her face in embarrassment, her eyes widening. she unknowingly slept with the boy. 'what the- i thought he went home-' she bit her lip, trying to calm herself down. 

taking a few deep breaths, she pulled out her phone and looked at herself. her cheeks were tinted pink, her face was burning, and her ears were bright red. sighing, she went to the check on heizou. 

the boy was still sound asleep on his bed, his peaceful figure tangled with his blankets. she giggled at heizou's sleeping figure, grabbing her phone to take photos of him. y/n looked outside his window, the warmth filling her as the sun rose.

=

"damn does this kid have nothing to eat at all?" she opened the fridge door, revealing a mostly empty fridge, except a couple of snacks and fruit. disappointed, she closed the fridge and headed to one of her favourite places, the convenience store. 

•••

— 6:24am

y/n didn't want to bother the boys since they were tired, so she went by herself, again. she also needed to make hangover soup, since heizou needed it. once she entered the store, she grabbed a shopping basket and grabbed the items she needed for the meal. 

in the corner of her eye, she spotted a certain male. was it who she thought it was? 'stop it, you're just imagining it' she thought, ignoring the sight. 

"excuse me, can you move?" she turned to see xiao standing with his hands in his pockets. 'the fuck? why is he here?'  y/n frowned at the boy. 

"first tell me why you broke up with me." she faced the boy, crossing her arms. her heart was racing but her face remained cold. xiao completely ignored her and turned around, going to another aisle. y/n dropped her stuff and grabbed his shoulder, turning him around to face her. 

"why did you break up with me?" she asked him, gripping harder on his shoulder.

"why not. after all, you did cheat on me first." he deadpanned at her. she loosened her grip, shocked at his response.

"what? with who?" she looked at him, confused.

"don't fucking act dumb. you made out with your 'best friend' behind my back." he pulled her arm off him.

"huh? i never did that!" y/n was frustrated. why would he think that? he knew that they were just friends. xiao frowned at her. 

"you were with scaramouche at lunchtime yesterday too. y/n stop playing-"