51. Bring Her Back.

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't I..." He breathed before he brought his hand up and a tree branch which seemed to have made of light particles came out of his palm.

"Wha-What is this?!" Athy gasped.

"A branch from the World Tree." Lucas said as he looked at the branch which was made with pure light.

"There's this one way..."

"If we use this then we could be able to help Ara?" Athy spoke and it made Claude look up.

"Then let's use it right now!" Athy spoke as she reached out to touch the branch.

But Lucas pulled it back before she could touch it.

"Don't touch it so recklessly! If something happens to you then... She'll kill me." Lucas hissed and Athy and Claude exchanged a look.

"If this is the only way to save her then we're ready to take the chances." Claude said as he stood up.

"Let's do it right away." Athy said as she stood up too.

Lucas looked at both of them and then at Ara. He knew they didn't matter to him one bit, but for this foolish girl these two were her everything, if anything happened to them then she would be broken.

She'll cry again.

"Are you really willing to do this?" Lucas asked looking at the two.

"Stop wasting time!" Claude spoke.

"It can kill you." Lucas said and the two frowned.

"Do you think we care about that right now?" Claude asked.

"Ara had always been ready to sacrifice her life for us up till now, now it is my time to lay my life for her." Athy said.

"This child is suffering the pain of my mistake, I can't just back away because my life will be in danger." Claude said and Lucas looked at the two before sighing.

"We'll need to be in a secure place to do this." He said.

"For now, Athernitas must be planning something big so, we need to finish this before he can enter the palace." Lucas spoke and the two gave him determined looks.

"Fine, we'll do this but which one of you will go?" He asked looking at the two.

"I'll go," Claude said, "that black magic is with her because of me in the first place."

"No, I'll go." Athy said, "Ara had done all of it just to protect me, so it's only right that I go!"

"Athy, I can't let you go, Ara is already in this condition because of me, I can't let your life be in risk again." Claude said.

"So, you'll risk your life? Why don't you and Ara for once let me do something? I don't want to be protected I am your daughter and Ara's sister, I have the strength to fight myself!" Athy shouted.