Chapter-30 Best friend

Start from the beginning

"Buttercup!" He throat was clogged making him sound hoarse. With a heartbreaking smile he approached her and before he could see the tear rolling down her eyes,she clinched in his arms,head tightly pressed against his chest as Taehyung feel his heart squeezing terribly and he hold her tightly into his arms.

"You are still a cry baby?" Taehyung tried to joke but the tears welling in his eyes and the crack in his voice failed his this attempt.

Everyone around them grew confused by the sudden start of emotional scene in front of them. Jungkook stare at them, wrapped around in each other's arms with cold gaze but inside a big mess of emotions was going on.

"Voo!" Jin slowly called out his younger brother. Taehyung wiped his tears before pulling away the now sobbing girl from his arms.

He gently wiped her tears and looked away for a moment to compose himself.
Her nose was red due to crying,the sight was heartbreaking yet admirable too.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle and slightly pulled her nose. When she come back to senses, feeling terribly embarrassed by every single on them y/n wiped the tears from her eyes with the help of her sleeves.

"Are you okay now?" Taehyung asked in concern to which y/n slightly nodded her head.

"Come!" He made her sit on chair,filled a glass of water before passing it to her. Others were just looking at them with puppy eyes, having no idea what is actually happening.

Taehyung found nothing but confusion once he looked at all of their faces.

"Seems like no one was prepared for this."

"What just happened? What you did to my daughter-in-law?" Jin's funny words helped the environment to turn light.

"Are you right now using your brain or not? Well,not your fault too. Let me explain to you all." Taehyung look at y/n before taking a deep breath.

"About one thing I am sure you both know each other already." Taehyung nodded.

"Yes! You remember hyung when I used to live with Grandma,y/n used to live there too with her dad. Gradually,we becomes more closer and then best friends. But unluckily for studies I had to leave and then we couldn't meet. She is my best friend,my buttercup." Taehyung explained with moist eyed as he caressed her head.

"Ohh! That's the matter."
"Yup!"
"But you both are lucky tae tae that you both get a chance to see each other again." Jimin said.

"You are right. After completing my education when I got back there to meet you,I came to know that uncle passed away and you got married to one of his close friend's son. I was devastated,I didn't knew what to do,where to find you. I was scared yet was adamant too,to fulfill our promise. But see fate itself brought me to you." Taehyung cupped her cheeks who was now again sobbing hearing his best friends concern for herself.

"I-i thought I'll never see you again."
"Me too! But then you wished or more like commanded to travel around the world. And how can I let my buttercup's wish remain unfulfilled?" Taehyung said flashing his boxy smile.

"Awww! How adorable!" Mrs Jeon cooed as she wiped the corner of her eyes, feeling emotional. Everyone laughed except one person who still have a blank look on his face.

Y/n sniffed and look up when she feel a hand caressing her head.

"Aigoo, don't cry my beautiful daughter-in-law. Your friend is here with you,now smile." Jin said flashing his softest smile.

"Now everything is settled I guess. Let's have dinner otherwise my friend's all efforts will go in vain." Jimin stated

"Who is your friend?" Taehyung confusedly asked.