'No thank you.'

'Down low!'

'Get that away from me.'

'C'mon Sam i know you want too!' Chad teased.

'Not even close.' Sam smiled.

Chad turns his head to me with puppy dog eyes.

'Ugh I hate you Chad Meeks' As i finally gave him a high five grinning.

'Oh No! Y/n L/n, What have you created!' Mindy exclaimed.

Our conversation was interrupted by Anika in the living room. 'Guys, what the hell?' She yelled. The group turned to the living room to see a news reporter on the TV, with a 'Prime Suspect: Samantha Carpenter'.

The reporter was explaining how the Internet accused Sam being the killer last year and how she blamed it on Richie and Amber. It was nonsense, Sam's face filled with anger as she grabbed the remote and turned it off.

Tara immediately went to comfort Sam while we all followed along too. As we approached we could see tears on Sam's face. I made my way to Sam and gave her the biggest hug i've given her.

'Hey Sam just a reminder, not a single person in this room hates you' Chad said. 'We have all been through some fucked up stuff, and we are coping with it differently. But we moved here together for one very specific reason, We are a team.'
Sam looked at us with a smile & tears being grateful she has 𝐮𝐬.

'We are the Core Fucking Five!' I exclaimed

'Y/N, Thank you very much!' Chad said proudly hugging me.

'Ah, no i hate myself, now!' I said hugging back.

'Hell yeah! The Core Five!' Mindy exclaimed as she turned to Sam & Tara 'Say it!'

'Ok i mean yes we're a Team but..' Tara said. 'Please help me!'

'I've been sleeping with cute guy across the street' Sam bursted out of nowhere.

Our eyes widened as i hit the table 'I knew it! I told you Tara & Mindy i noticed that hickey two weeks ago! I called it!'

Sam's eyes widen in embarrassment. 'What?!'

We all laughed as i put my hand in the middle.

'𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞!'

Chad quickly following along, Mindy, Tara & Sam joining in on us while we all enjoy our moments together before a sudden phone call interrupted us.

Sam pulled her phone out of her pocket as Tara snooped to see who it was and quickly snatched it from her. Cute boy, Danny, from across the street was calling Sam. Tara was mocking lovey kisses mimicking Sam as she took a grasp back of her phone 'Okay enough, i'll call him back later!' Sam exclaimed.

Suddenly there was a loud thump coming from Quinn's room making us all turn back at the same time. 'Quinn & her gentleman caller are back at it again' Tara claimed.

'We should really advertise another ad' I implied as the others laughed & agreed.

My phone started vibrating as i reached for it, everyone's phone started beeping too with a message. We all looked at each-other confused as we opened the text message, Quinn. She was being attacked by Ghost-face.