Makoto turns back fast and faces Akkun, "Dude c'mon! Y'know I'm failing english.." Makoto makes a slightly pouty face that almost makes me feel bad for him.

   'I can't really make myself feel bad for a pouty face attempt that looks like a deformed donkey..'

   "You know you said that out loud right?" I quickly turn back to see Takuya behind me. Takuya then looks behind my shoulder to see his friend, "Heh heh heh!.. I can't help but agree though."

   "You guys are so mean to me for no reason!" Makoto yells. Giving weak punches to Takuya for some reason.

   I laugh to myself, 'I didn't know he could be such a menace to his friends sometimes.' After a few seconds I jumped, hearing the small snickers coming from others around us.

   We had completely forgot that we're still in the middle of the school hall. And we get another snap to reality.. and of course that had to be when the tardy bell rang.

   "Well shit.. we're all going to be late for class." I said.

    Makoto smirks, "Meh. Another detention won't hurt." They all turn to Makoto and nod their heads. For the first time in forever, they had all agreed with Makoto on something.

   I get shivers across my arms, 'I'm not so sure if this is a dream or real life right now.' I then feel a hand on my wrist, "Huh?"

"Well.. I can't really hold your hand.. so I thought I'd just grab your wrist instead to bring you to class."

'Oh my godd!! Takuya is so cute!' I turn around smiling, and then I nod. The both of us had to hide it from the others to not make them feel Jealous. Mostly because, we're not dating, what Takuya's doing is just making us look like we're dating.. if that makes any sense.

We began to walk to my class, but it felt like it was all going slow motion, like the world wants us to keep the moment I'm in right now. I'm sure Takuya felt the same. It was very peaceful considering we were at school.

   "Takuya!?"

   'Dang it.'

   'Wait that voice isn't familiar.' Takuya quickly took his hand back away from mine. The both of us turn to the voice behind us.

   Takuya does a small wave, "Oh hey Takemichi!" I look at Takuya, then back at the supposed man named Takemichi, and then back at Takuya.

  'I swear I've heard that name before.'  I couldn't quite peace it together yet. At the same time I don't really want to though cause nothing makes sense to me when I'm around those... people.

   'I think they have me losing a couple braincells.'

    I hear a buzz coming from my pocket, '...huh?..' Then I realized it's just a text from my phone coming from Miki. She had texted something about where I was.

Oh shit. 'I forgot we where in school again.. oops..'

I closed my flip phone and put it in my pocket, running as I waved behind me, "Bye Takuya.. and random person whoever you are!" After a few short seconds, I made it to class. Obviously not before the bell but still made it.

The teacher for some reason just didn't seem to care. 'I can't really blame him, if I had his job I'd do the same thing.' I sigh, and I walk down to my seat right next to Miki, who had her head in her notebook, probably trying to write something down.

   "What took you so long?"

   I open one of my favorite books and began to read, "Had to babysit."

   Miki thought nothing of it, "Oh that makes sense.. I guess.." After a moment, I feel like this is the perfect time to ask her who that person was in the hallways.. who knew Takuya.

  "Hey Miki?"

  "Yeah?"

  "Do you know who that blond dude with short hair that knows the mizo mid 5?"

  "I told you this before, that's Takemichi Hanagaki, their "leader" I guess." She flips a page.

  "Oh 'kay.. thanks." Then I flip a page.

   'Hold up.'

(I had to make a new banner cause my dumbass lost the background picture somehow)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(I had to make a new banner cause my dumbass lost the background picture somehow)

Votes, comments, and reads are appreciated!! 😎