part one: dont take my sunshine away..

It had been a good day, or so she had thought. Mari and her younger brother sunny had a duet performance of a violin, that sunny had gotten for Christmas the year before, and a piano which mari loved to play.

The performance had gone great and everyone had loved it.

As the performance had ended and sunny and mari had gone home sunny wanted to tell mari he no longer wanted to play the violin. He knew she would probably be upset, but, he wanted to stop playing, and there was no changing his mind.

**************************************
(Mari pov)

Sunny went up the stairs and I followed him up. He said he needed to talk to me,

"What did you need to talk to me about, sunny?" I asked him

"I...I" he stuttered

"I DONT WANT TO PLAY THE VIOLIN ANYMORE!" he yelled out

I don't know why, or what came over me, but I felt myself getting angry. This wasn't normal,

"WHY NOT? DO YOU NOT LIKE PLAYING WITH ME, DO YOU NOT FEEL LIKE MAKING MOM PROUD?!" I yelled as angry tears started to pour down my face, I started to see that sunny had started to breathe heavier and he had started to cry.

"YOUR SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU CANT EVEN CONTROL YOUR FEELINGS. YOUR SUCH A CRYBABY." I yelled back

Sunny threw his violin on the stairs and it had broke.

"JESUS YOU CANT EVEN KEEP YOUR VIOLIN SAFE? YOU DONT RELIZE HOW MUCH MONEY THAT WAS." I scream.

Sunny cries out more and I hear him mutter.

"W-well, I ..*hic* love.. you, alot." He cries silently

I push him against the railing of the stairs and he lands on the ground on his knees

"Once you get up, you can go to your room. I'm tired and i think it would be best if we both go to bed."

I walk angrily to my room and slam the door, outside I hear silent crying and a door closing.

*maybe I was to hard on him..I really don't know what came over me... ill check on him in an hour...* I think to myself.

I change into a nightgown and read for a bit as I wait for the hour to pass.

*********** after the hour passes******

I walk out my door, take a deep breath, and walk down the hallway, I notice the broken violin, still sitting on the stairs, I wished I could go back in time and fix this..

I knock on sunnys door,

"Sunny? I'm super sorry I snapped out at you, I really didn't mean any of it.. can you forgive me...??" I say into the door, there was no answer.

"Sunny?, sunny hello??" I add on, starting to get worried

I open his door, good thing it wasnt locked. As I walk in my feet touch the cold, wooden floor, it was dark. I notice a figure laying on the ground...and a knife...

I run over to the figure and I notice who it was...sunny....??

I rest the boys head on my lap. He was bleeding. His head was injured and there was a gash in his stomach.. I notice in his hand he's holding a picture.. 

I take the picture out of his hand and hold it up to my face to see it.

The picture was sunny, kel, aubrey, hero, and I. We were sitting at a park and having a picnic,

Aubrey was eating watermelon, kel was drinking orange Joe, ew. Hero and I were cuddling and sunny was laying down on the picnic blanket.

I feel a strange feeling on my hand and sunnys bleeding out. I feel myself starting to cry..

Sunny was gone....

I immediately called the ambulance and when they came i couldn't help but call hero.

"Hello? Mari?" I hear his voice through the phone, I could just cry by hearing his calm, sweet, voice

"HERO" i bursed into tears

"MARI! ARE YOU OK, LOVE?" He sounds alarmed

I think of the best lie i could.

"I WAS MAKING SUNNY A SNACK AFTER HE ACCIDENTALLY BROKE HIS VIOLIN WHEN HE WAS WALKING AND I THINK HE STABBED HIMSELF" I cry out

". . . Ill get kel, were coming to the hospital. Be there in 15, ok?, please don't worry im sure he'll be fine. Everything is going to be ok."

I continue to cry as hero comforts me, I hang up when we get there.

I get out of the ambulance and thank the paramedics  for driving me, I take one last look at the stretcher, on it lie a lifeless raven haired boy.

I see a car pull up. It was heros. He runs out of the car and he's followed by kel

Hero hugs me and I cry into his shoulder. Kel joins our hug.

Kel had always been very close to sunny, they loved eachother almost as siblings would. Kel was there for sunny when he needed him most, and sunny was there for kel.

We hugged in the entrance for another 5 minutes until we could all get ourselves together.

Hero picked kel up and we went into the hospital entrance, we walked up to the front desk and hero spoke up,

"Do you know where the room of sunny suzuki is?" He asked

"Room 143," she spoke

We walk down the hallway until we reach the room, we take a seat outside and we hear running down the hallway, it was mom..

"SUNNY MY BABY" She cries

"WHAT HAPPENED, DEAR?" She cried as I ran over and hugged her

"Sunny stabbed himself. I don't know weather he'll be ok." I cry

She hugs me tight and we both start to cry more, I have never felt myself cry this hard. There was a sharp pain in my chest, my body was shaky, and I couldn't stop the tears coming down my face.

The hug breaks and we both sit down. I sit on heros lap and he wipes away my tears

The doctor comes out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Are you the family of sunny suzuki?" He asks, putting a hand on his hip

"We are..IS MY BABY OK?" Mom cries

"Im sorry...we couldn't save him..the damage was too severe. Were sorry for your loss.." he says

I burst into tears and cried into heros shoulder kel joined us, crying his eyes out. Kel had never cried this hard and it broke me and heros heart to see him in so much pain.

"Would you like to say goodbye?" He adds

I nod and was followed by kel and mom

Hero carries me into the room and on the bed we see sunny. His monitor isn't moving.
He has bandages on his head and his chest.

Hero sets me down and I run to him. I place my hand on his hair and feel it, one last time.

"Im so sorry..." I whisper as I stroke his head.

Kel walks up to him and lightly hugs him.

"I love you, sunny. Ill miss you." He silently cries

"Take care, buddy" hero starts to tear up, he never liked it when people were upset.

"Bye, baby, mommy will miss you,, so very much. Always remember me and your sister, ok?" She cries as she strokes his hair.

"OK..  its time to leave, I hope he's had a wonderful life and a beautiful family. Take care." The doctor said

As were leaving I think one last thing. Hoping the spirit and ghost of sunny can atleast feel this..

"I love you. I always have."

********************* SCENE ***********

JESUS I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS ANYWAYS HAVE FUN :3

word count: 1287