Chapter 1

January 20, 2016
Stockholm, Sweden

Björn Ulvaeus and his wife, Lena Källersjö, were among the first to arrive at the premiere of Bjorn's latest project that he had spent the last year or so working on. The project was known as Mamma Mia: The Party and where guests are served a traditional, Mediterranean meal while singing and dancing along to some of ABBA's greatest hits. The premiere itself was taking place at the Tyrol in Gröna Lund just down the street from the ABBA museum and a short ferry ride away from Benny's studio in the island of Skeppsholmen.

Björn and Lena stood on the red carpet posing for pictures while Björn answered questions from the press, all wanting to know a little more about Mamma Mia: The Party and what his plans were in regards to the project. He was thinking of slowly expanding his new project to different parts of the world based on how successful it is in Stockholm with future locations including Gothenburg, London, and Rotterdam. After standing around being interviewed by the world's press, Björn and Lena went over to their seats and decided to chat for a bit while the rest of the guests were arriving.

The other guests were the rest of their family including all of Björn's children and grandchildren with Benny and Frida having also confirmed that they would be attending along with their respective partners. However, there was one person that Björn really wanted to see and even though the show starts soon, he was still worried that this particular person wasn't going to show up. After all, this person was known for being reclusive and not showing up to most ABBA related events and when she did, it was usually at the very last minute that she'd show up. That person being his ex-wife, Agnetha, the mother of his oldest two children and the grandmother of three of his granddaughters and there was no doubt that Björn still has as a lot of feelings for Agnetha and it clearly showed. Even his wife, Lena, who was sitting right next to him, knew that it was obvious.

"BJÖRN!" Lena exclaimed as she stood in front of her husband and snapped her fingers in his face in order to get him back to reality. "Did you hear a word I just said?! Or are you too busy thinking about her again?!"

"No I wasn't thinking about her," Björn replied as he shook his head and finally came to his senses. "I was thinking about how successful Mamma Mia: The Party is going to be. Anyways, what did you say?"

"I said that Benny and Mona have just arrived," Lena replied. "I wanted us to go over to them and catch up."

"Yeah sure," Björn replied as he got up from his seat and went over to Benny and Mona were and began greeting them.

"LENA, NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Mona exclaimed happily as she and Lena gave each other a warm hug.

"I KNOW!" Lena exclaimed, sounding equally happy while still hugging Mona. "IT'S BEEN A WHILE!"

While their wives were distracted with their long hug and catching up, Benny and Björn decided to sneak off to a corner and catch up themselves despite the fact that they see each other all the time since they still write music together in Benny's studio but for other projects that come out and about. They also wanted to discuss ideas for a future project that they had just gotten somewhat of an idea for but didn't know what to do about it just yet and this project was going to be very special for the both of them as it involved their personal feelings surrounding not Lena and Mona but Frida and Agnetha.

"Still thinking about her?" Benny asked as he looked at Björn with a concerned look on his face as he seemed a bit tense.

"Of course I am and it's worse not knowing if she's coming tonight or not," Björn replied. "Anyways, are you still thinking about Frida?"

"Yeah it's kind of obvious," Benny replied as Frida arrived with Henry, her partner of 8 years. "It makes me sick that I had to come here with my wife and she gets to come here with him. Took me years to get used to Ruzzo and by the time I got used to him, he was dead."