caught......again?

"Because i love you"

Seeks pov:
After i said that sentence figures eyes( i guess-?) Widened. It was so cute.."lets go to the courtyard mk?" Figure said. I nodded in agreement. He brought food so we could have a cute little picnic. Hes so sweet. "You got somthin on your face" figure said, he licked my face. And my face turned a bright red. He grinned. I covered my face in embarrassment. He said it was ok. And he laughed. That laugh.. His smile. His voice.. It just.. Makes me feel..."horny" as screech would say....

Figures pov:
Seeks face was a dark red. I loved when he was embarrassed. It was so cute.. I just hope he can be mine forever.. I was lost in thought for a momment then seek asked. "Are you ok?" "Oh yeah!.. I just was thinking of how greatful i am to found soemone like you." I grinned, he blushed...so cutee... Seek got up and started to play in the grass.. He was so childish. But i loved it.

(Time skip cus im lazy as hell)
Figure pov:
After a while i heard guiding light so i warned seek and he camouflaged into a tree. (All entites have extra powers) guiding light came through and smirked at me"hows life without your sweetie pie?" She teased. I hate her... "Shut up!" I got a little angry. I went to punch her but she tuned into her light form making me miss her completely. "Me.you.basketball court.tomorrow." i said so hesitant to punch her into a billion pieces. "It is on!!!" She exclaimed and ran away.

Seeks pov: is hecrazy!! "What are you thinking!" I yelled. "Dude its fine im gonna keep this relationship ship togeth-" right before he could finish guiding light ran out. "I knew it..." She said. I hate her!!! Sometimes i just wanna run her over with my car.(super hard mode) "now its really on." She mumbled. "Oh and bring your little friend figure.. We will need him if things get out of hand.." She said angryly. Figure smirked in acceptance. "Omg omg omg!!" "What" he asked "IM ACTUALLY GETTING FOUGHT OVER..kinda.." I replied. He smiled. I love him.
_________________

Did i do good on this chapter? Idk what to do for next chapter for the fight give your mama some ideas.__________