My Cup Over Flows With Joy

Start from the beginning

'My mother told me " I have so many cousins, I can't count them on my fingers."

"I was the first to be born, Lord Frederick William Howard The Fourth, then Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second, the son of Lord Thomas William Howard, but he is my third cousin, and then Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, as your uncle, Lord William Frederick Howard was born in 2288, two years before your grandaunt, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard was born in 2290." My mother told me.

"These were my cousins born between 2288-2302." My mother told me.

"I remember the birth of Lady Charlotte Andrea Howard, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard, Lord William Patrick Howard." My mother told me.

"I was ten years old when Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second was born to your granduncle, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Alexandrina Charlene and when your granduncle presented him to your great-grandfather and I saw him smile when he was placed in his arms." My mother told me.

"Mother. You can't deny that my first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second, isn't handsome." I told her.

"There is no denying that Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second is not  handsome

"There is no denying that Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second is not handsome. Your father is far more than handsome." My mother told me.

"I love my cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second as he is the son of my uncle, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and he married well when he fell in love with Lady Charlotte Louisa Lennox, and they have been blessed as your father and I were blessed when we had you, Lady Victoria Elizabeth." My mother told me.

"My mother loves all of her sisters and brothers." My mother told me.

"Mother. I love my second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third." I told her.

"My dear Lady Victoria Elizabeth. Both of you are only 15 years old and even if Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third wanted to marry you. You two would have to wait until 2338." My mother told me.

"Good things to come to those who wait, mother." I told my mother.

"I felt the same way about your father. My heart started to pound when I saw him. I didn't care if he was the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard The Third and Lady Mary Henrietta Howard, as your grandaunt, Lady Sophia Dorothea had captured the heart of his older brother, Lord William Frederick Howard, but your father is more handsome than his older brother. " My mother told me.