The Friends

Maria's pov

It's been 2 days since I started talking to the girls and the boys and with what I have known them these two days they are really good friends.

We might never meet in real life but having them as friends is good and I feel very happy and excited. Evey time i try texting them first but Loni and Lisa always beat me at that.

They don't know each other except of Loni and Denis who are best friends because the others only talk to me not to each other but with all I have something in common.

Like with Layla it is our parents (we both have overprotective parents); with Lisa it is the music (we listen to the same music); with Denis it is having a lot of good friends and with Loni is listening to the problems others have and trying to help them out.

I never knew I would meet friends like this because if I did I would never let my mum delete Likee.

I spend the last few nights talking to them about different things and helping them whenever they need any advice about different topics like: Love, Family problems, ect.

They try helping me too and this is why I think that the are best friends to me.

Maybe I might even end up meeting them someday.

------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter!! Sorry!!
Anyways what do you think about them so far?? Do you like their friendship ??

Don't forget to vote!!