"Oh, come on! As if!"

"Yeah, Elle, you got a little bit of drool on the corner of your mouth."

"Right here? Oh, do I?"

"Yeah"

"Do I really?" Elle taunts

"You do.."

{Moving on}

"Oh, no! Are you kidding me?" Elle asks as she goes through her closet.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I don't have any pants for school!"

She pulls out a skirt from the ninth grade.

"I'll let you wear my pants and I'll wear the skirt so you don't have to" I suggest and she smiles at me.

She hugs and thanks me.

I take my pants off and hand them to Elle as she hands me the skirt.

I put them on and wow... they are small.

Elle smirks at me. "You look hot in those."

I push her scarcely, "I'm doing this for you."

"Thanks, sis"

We head downstairs and Elle asks Dad where her extra pants are at.

"At the dry cleaners"

I hear Elle sigh.

"I guess it's time for me to go to the dry cleaners anyway. I'll stop by once I get them and go to the school, Y/n."

"Oh, thanks, Dad" I hug him.

Me and Elle leave the house and rush to Lee's car.

"Don't say anything!" I point looking at Lee. He smirks, "You look great, but what happened?"

"Elle's pants ripped, she would have worn this but I gave her my pants. Our extra pants are at the dry cleaners."

Lee looks at me then back at the road.

"Seriously, cover up im trying to drive!" Lee laughs and I slap his arm.

I sigh and look at Elle.

"Maybe, I should have sat in the back Elle."

She smiles.

{At The School}

"Stop! You're so stupid!" I tell Lee.

"There's nowhere left to go." Lee defends.

"Nice landing, ace!" Elle jokes.

"Hey! I don't need both of you ganging up on me. Besides, you two don't have a license yet, you are going to have to put up with me driving"

"Okay, but why would I get one if I can have you as my personal chauffeur?" I ask placing my hand on Lee's shoulder giving him a smirk.