6. It ends with us

"I love you nish..." She said and fell unconscious. He held her body in his arms, he was so numb to even react. He wanted to listen those three magical words from her mouth but not like this when she was dying in his arms and taking his sould with her too.

She was wearing a white anarkali suit which was now drenched with her blood.

"You look beautiful in red, Chaand!" He whispered in her ear. Tears rolled down from his eyes and he felt his world was stopping there. His chaand was lying there in his arms and he couldn't do anything.

He failed as a husband, he couldn't save her it was his duty and his promise to Protect at any cost but he failed.  He hugged her tightly close to his heart and cried his eyes out

"You will also die just like your wife died Nischay." He looked up at the person who was the reason because of which his Chaand was lying there so lifeless.

"Saath jeene marne ki kasme khaye hai. Jeeiyenge to saath mein marenge to saath mein." He whispered in her ear and interwined their hands together.

"Kill me too, Varun!" He said looking at her angelic face which was now drenched with her own blood. "Nischay is nothing without his Vedika. He is incomplete without her." He cried and Varun pointed a gun towards him.

"I'm sorry love! I could not keep my promise, i could not protect you. I failed today, The Great Nischay Malhan who never failed in anything failed today to save his wife." He held her closer, so close that there was no place for even air to pass through.

"But I'll keep my this promise, that if it will be end it will be end of us."

"I love you Biwi!"

For the last time he pecked her lips and planted a small kiss on her forehead.

Shoot.... And another gunshot was heard and with that their love got immortal. He to died with her having in his arms and their hand intertwined to each other.

"It ends with us!"

••••••••••••

10 years later.

"Papa, chachu loved Chachi so much naa." A 6 years old kid asked his father, as he kept his head on his lap.

"His love for her was countless, he was incomplete without her and she was incomplete without him. In fact they completed each other." His father had tears in his eyes as he said those words.

"Abhishek, their love was so pure for this world. They'll be happy in the heaven cherishing their love. Their love is immortal" His wife consoled and hugged him.

"I will also love my wife just like chachu." Their toddler told them and they chuckled with tears in their eyes. "We trust you Nischay!" Abhishek said and kissed his son's forehead.

He knew that Nischay and Vedika's love story will relive again.

The day he born, he felt like he got his brother back in the form of his son and wanted to keep his name after him but was tensed, that his wife Tara would not like it.

But he forgot that his wife was his support system, and she supported him in his this decision. The small family of Abhishek admired the night on their terrace looking at two stars which twinkling the most.

Maybe Nischay and Vedika died but thier love was still alive in their family's heart. .

"It ends with them!" They said together and smiled.

The End.....

Keep that weapons aside, that you all have picked up to kill me!