𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔💋

—Previous—
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌-What if I go to jail!What if the Gnomes come and punish me!WHAT IF CLYDE DIES!-     
                                                                                 Before Tweek could come up with another unlikely concern,Craig had pressed his lips upon Tweeks lips taking in his caffeine infected breathe before finally,Tweek had pushed Craig off of him.
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌-AUGH!Craig what the f-ck!
𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈-That's the only way to get you to shut up!
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌-Dude..YOU COULD'VE DUCK TAPED MY MOUTH!
𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈-Thanks for the idea,I'll try that next time you rant nonstop.
Tweek was fueled by Craig's sarcasm but also happy and angry at the same time..Tweeks first kiss had been stolen—but it was by Craig.Tweek had a tiny crush on Craig since high school.Though,he knew his middle schooler self would hate him for this.

Before Craig could get up and pack his stuff—Tweek tugged on Craigs shirt so him and Craig could crash lips again—When Craig fell upon Tweek during the kiss he forced his tongue upon Tweeks.
𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈-W-What the f-ck...
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌-Augh!We-We never tell anybody about that!Im not gay!
𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈-That sure isn't as it seems
Craig said as he walked towards his duffel bag and left out the door as Tweek watched him go out of Tolkiens gate.
𝑪𝒍𝒚𝒅𝒆-..Wow
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌-GAH!!
𝑪𝒍𝒚𝒅𝒆-Making out while I get medical attention—not cool man.Clyde said with a smirk on his face
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌-It was a accident dude!I-Im not gay!
𝑪𝒍𝒚𝒅𝒆-Didn't seem like a accident the way you pulled Craig towards you 😏
𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒚-I saw E-everything
Tweek realized he forgot Jimmy was still in the kitchen eating and witnessed the whole thing
𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒚-You we're d-d-𝒅𝒅𝒅𝒅-Definitely enjoying that Tweek
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌-Whatever a$$holes!We have school tomorrow so I'm leaving!
Tweek said as he picked up his Tweek Bros Official bag and left.
𝑪𝒍𝒚𝒅𝒆-That was gay
𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒚-S-S-Super gay
𝑻𝒐𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒏-I know right
𝑪𝒍𝒚𝒅𝒆-WHAT THE F-