You & I

The concert hall was packed with screaming fans, all waiting for Harry Styles to step out onto the stage. Y/N felt her heart pounding in her chest as she clutched her ticket tightly. She had been a fan of Harry's since his One Direction days, and now, finally, she was going to see him live in concert as a solo artist.

Y/N was in the fifth row, and she could barely contain her excitement as she watched the stage lights flicker on and off like fireworks. Suddenly, the crowd erupted into thunderous applause as Harry emerged from backstage, his arms outstretched and a huge grin on his face.

Y/N screamed along with everyone else, feeling like she was part of something bigger than herself. Harry began to sing, his deep voice filling the room with energy and emotion. Y/N felt like she was floating on a cloud as she swayed along to the music.

After the concert, Y/N lingered outside the hall, hoping to catch a glimpse of Harry as he left. She wasn't sure what she would say to him if she did see him, but she knew she would regret it if she didn't at least try.

As she was about to give up and head back to her hotel, she saw a group of people gathering by the stage door. Y/N pushed her way to the front, hoping to get a better look, and suddenly found herself face to face with Harry himself.

He was taller than she had imagined, with bright green eyes and a mop of curly hair that looked even softer up close. Y/N was speechless, unable to come up with any words that seemed worthy of the moment.

Harry smiled at her, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Hi there," he said, his voice sending shivers down Y/N's spine. "What's your name?"

"Y-Y/N," she stammered, feeling her face flush with embarrassment. "I-I just wanted to say that you were amazing tonight, and I'm your biggest fan."

Harry laughed, looking genuinely pleased. "Thank you, Y/N. That means a lot to me. Would you like a photo?"

Y/N nodded eagerly, feeling as though she was in a dream. Harry put his arm around her shoulder, and she held up her phone to snap a quick picture.

As she walked away, Y/N knew she would never forget this moment. She also knew that it was just the beginning of something much bigger than a fan-girl crush.

***

Hey guys, if you have any suggestions, please comment and I'll make sure to incorporate them! Also, be sure to check out these authors who also write harry stories:

CaitlinTWrites
haylorreplies