203-333- 6533 - no pressure though , whenever your ready my handsome king . I'm so proud of the man you became ❤️👩‍👦❤️‍🩹😘😘🥰🥰

My heart started to ache again , wishing briea was here to console me , I guess I fucked that up though , it Finally felt like I was healing in some way.

"What time y'all trynna' get out tonight though?" I sighed slipping my phone back in my pocket .

"Shit bout 10 you down ?" Tony smirked rubbing his hands together .

"Yeah" I shrugged talking a pull from the wood.

//////

Simplystrawberry , laylaniiii and 23,400 others liked this photo     Daveeast- Don Pablo 👾

Daveeast- Don Pablo 👾

"Take a shottttt your noooo fun!" One of the bottle girls handed me a cup of henny .

"Yeah bring us out another bottle this nigga bullshiting ! Bring out the bitches too !" He shouted over the music .

"Ehhh okay" she scrunched her face leaving the sections , I could tell she was uncomfortable by the disrespect .

"Man don't be talking to them like that dumb ass nigga ..I see that jail shit still got you in a choke hold, ain't got no respect" I sipped my drink shaking my head . Tony didn't respect anyone but Nyla , and she barely had it .

"Nigga fuck you , get up on these hoes in here and stop moping around sad ass nigga" he chuckled handing me a back wood.

"Fuck that who that nigga steady eyeing us over there" Davon nodded his head toward the left side of the club . I stood to my feet , locking eyes with some hefty nigga . We blew smoke from our mouths at the same time , keeping eye contact.

"I don't know but nigga betta' watch who the fuck he sizing up" I mugged turning to the bottle girls who made their way over to the section .

"Ima' be watching bro ass he got me feeling a way not even gone lie" Davon shifted his gun to the front of his waist .

"Shit me too really wanna' go see bout that shit right Now...he still looking" Tony chuckled , taking a swing out of the bottle making his way to the middle of the club .

"This nigga a hot head bro , you want me to go with him or you think he chilling?" Davon stepped up on the stoop with me .

"Nah he good he would've said some if he was bout' to trip on his ass-" i stammered seeing briea walk through the club . She smiled as she passed through the crowd with Nyla , anari , kadaja , and Alyssa . niggas eyes followed behind her while she made her way to a section where the nigga who eyed me stood .

"Long time no see" a soft voice spoke from behind me . catching my attention, I turned seeing the shordy me and briea had interactions with .

"Oh shit , wassup" I chuckled giving her a side hug . She still was fine and thick as hell .

"Nothing ...shit you know how they do sending us to where the ballers be" she shrugged , giving me a seductive look .

"Ahhh' I bet they did , you know we got y'all though go head do yo' shit" I pulled a few stack of hundred out .

"I always do" she smirked taking a few hundreds for herself. They began dancing while we started throwing cash their way , slipping a couple bills in their outfits . I locked eyes with briea a few times , she sat on the couch typing away with that attitude on full display .

Me- you good ?
     Read at 12:33

I chuckled seeing her slide her phone in her bag going to the bar.Tired of seeing niggas being rejected , I finally made my way to her .

"Dave seriously leave me the fuck alone ain't you having fun with bitches ? Go enjoy them" she mugged , reaching her hand in her purse . I nodded at the bartender slipping him a twenty. She rolled her eyes , keeping her attention on the bartender as he made her drink .

"I see you in a section full of niggas which one yours ?" I leaned my elbow against the bar .

"None ...so leave them men alone , I'm leaving New York along with the niggas in it" she took her cup , pushing past me .

"The fuck you mean" I pulled her back to me staring down at her . I know she wasn't saying what I thought she was saying .

"You heard me , ain't shit here for me I need a new start and I can't have one with you watching my every fucking move go tend to your family" she snatched away from me , walking back to her side of the club.

////

"How the fuck are you mad at me Dave ?! She a grown ass woman and she single the fuck this ain't got shit to do with me" Nyla yelled through the face time .

"Man fuck allat I don't give a fuck . how long you knew about all this ? Hmmmm some shit you telll me ! Nyla we better than that man what the fuck" I mugged. her knowing briea been on some whole other shit and didn't think to tell me was foul , shit was disloyal in my eyes .

"Bruh Dave your bugging for real ! This ain't my place !!!! Why the fuck you over here yelling at me ?"she put her confused face in the camera .

"NIGGA CAUSE IM YOUR BROTHER THE FUCK ! She found somebody else ? she got a new job ? Like what the fuck got her leaving New York other than me? Tell me right now yo' on everything Im not gone ask again" I grew angrier .

"Dave ..ion know' I don't why would she tell me w-" I hung the phone up mid conversation . She really sat lying in my face , choosing somebody over your own blood was crazy . Davon called my phone right after , pressing the green icon I connected the call .

"Yo" I ran my hand over my face , collecting my nerves.

"Some nigga got at me about a meeting with you , he said to set some shit up so y'all can talk business"

"Who the fuck is this nigga" I sat back on the bed . I could use somebody to move work uptown for me since Davon and Tony was running the east and west .

"Shit some nigga name mal from Spanish Harlem ,you know bout em' cause I don't"

"Nah never heard of shordy send me what you got on em though , maybe we can see bout it"

"Bet that finna find out and shoot you some shit on him in a few"

"Ight" I disconnected the call . Truth be told Davon was doing his shit , he was really built for this shit he just needed the resources. And I was a good one . My phone ding again annoying me , once again I pulled my phone back in-front of my face seeing a message from my mama

Ma-hey son it's me again I was cooking tomorrow if you wanted to stop by with Davon...❤️🧑‍🍳

A small smile came across my face , she'd texted me everyday for two months straight with prayers in the mornings and night , Even after she changed numbers . Maybe I'd slide by tomorrow after me and Davon finish what he had going .

Me- I'll be by there.

I think I'm ready for Dave and his mommy to talk 🥺that could heal a lot of things he have going on within himself .

And not briea tryna leave !!!

Plus What the fuck Malcolm got up his sleeve . 🤨