Felix regained some strength and gripped Hyunjins wrists with his head still facing down on Hyunjins chest. "Is it too much?" Hyunjin said,mocking him. "fuck. you. "

Felix said emphasising the pauses. Hyunjin smirked at his reaction. Felix Managed to take his hands out of his pants and push him away.felix then picked up his bag and walked away. Hyunjin smiled,loving the effect he has on people.

Felix arrived to his business class,quite late. "Felix? This isn't like you to be late-"
The business lecturerer actually looked at felix properly and realised something was wrong with him."felix are you okay? You seem quite flushed and red."felix touched his face realising he was burning up. "No-no- I'm fine-"

everybody was staring at him so he didn't really want to make a big deal out of it. Han was also in that class. "Sir! Could I take him to the infirmary?" "Yes,quickly now-" Han stood up,linked arms with Felix and went out of the classroom.

Felix was feeling tense.it felt strange after being with Han when his literal 'boyfriend' just felt him up not more than 5 minutes ago?"Han,im fine just go back to business,please" "something happened! Where's Hyunjin anyways as well? He told me he went looking for you!"

Well he certainly did find him,that's for sure.Felix lied instead. " I haven't seen him." Felix's heart race increased,he felt like his heart was about to jump out of his throat."Jesus,why Is the infirmary so far away?!" Han said whining. "Well,you did offer to take me" Felix said looking at him.

"ha-ha, very funny mr.Red-in-the-face" Felix smiled at the comment. He felt so bad tho.he was a terrible friend.Best friend for letting Hyunjin touch him when he should've done something at the very start.did he want him to touch him? Did he actually not want him to stop when he asked him to?

"Right just slap that on your forehead and you'll be alright,ok?" "Thanks Eunice" Felix said while sitting on the infirmary bed. Han kept smiling at his phone. "What's so interesting that your smiling so much?" Felix questioned. "BangChans having another party at his house! Felix you need to come! It's close to Halloween so people are wearing costumes"
"Han-"

"Lee yongbok felix,don't make me slap you handsome. Your going- end of." "I-" "zip! It!" Felix nodded."fine.. I'll go-" "YES! And I have some costumes we can try out after the end of the day,ok?" "Sure,why not?" Felix said slightly smiling.

-Time skip to the end of the day-

Seungmin and Felix were in Felix's dorm taking about random stuff. "Haha! Seungmin did you actually do that?!" "Yes!i didn't mean to spill coffee on her tho!" Felix broke down laughing at how hilarious is bestfriend was. "Ahh.... Anyways how's life here at college?" "Stressful I gotta say, it's not difficult but- yeah.stressful."

Felix laid down on his back staring at the ceiling,Seungmin did the same but laid next to him."is there a certain somebody in your life?" "Not yet,no. Uni is my main priority. If I wanna be a doctor,I'll have to give 100% focus." "It's good what you know what you wanna be soon. I'm still figuring that bit out" "Felix trust me,your smart,you'll have times when you'll take on apprenticeships or offered a job immediately.

You have time" "I am focusing,it's just-" Felix then realised what he was about to say. "What felix?-" "do you want some brownies??" Felix said as he sat up quickly. He rushed off to his small kitchen each dorm had and was getting them off the tray on a plate.

"Felixxx??" Seungmin said as he sat up and put his head to the side to see what he was doing.He stood up and walked into the mini-kitchen aswell. Felix was putting atleast a million brownies on the plate. "Woah-woah-" seungmin placed a hand ontop of Felix's. "I'm not gonna be able to eat all of this Felix" "oh- sorry I guess I was just dozing off into space" Felix then started to put some back. "Yeah no. Felix Look at me."

Felix ignored the boy. "Felix." Seungmin grabbed his hands."look at me." "Felix looked at him,Seungmin could tell he was overwhelmed. "What's wrong?" Tears started to form in Felix's eyes,then felix became a sobbing mess. "Oh felix..." Seungmin embraced a hug with him.

Felix hugged him back,tighter,gripping onto him,crying into his chest.Seungmin ruffling the boys hair slowly,telling him over and over that,'it's ok' when it clearly wasn't in Felix's eyes.He had to suppress these weird things he's feeling around Hyunjin,he has to.it's not an option.

Then Felix got a text message alert, he slowly looked at the table and saw that Han had messaged him that he was outside the dorm.Felix moved back from Seungmin wiping his tears and fixing his clothes. He walked out from his kitchen and went to his door to open it for Han. "Felix! Are you ready to come over now?- wait-"

Felix tried making it seem like he was fine and he wasn't just sobbing his heart out a second ago but clearly he wasn't convincing him. "Wow, that so called sickness you had earlier really didn't go huh?" Han put his hand on Felix's forehead,"yeah Han uh-" Felix grabbed his hand and held it. "Who else will be there?" "Well,Hyunjin,obviously,and his friends,probably nearly everybody on the school campus will be there"

"great...." Felix said forcing a 'happy' smile. Han then noticed somebody in Felix's dorm,"uh Felix who is that?" "Oh that's Seungmin,come say hi to my other bestfriend" Seungmin smiled and went to shake his Hand. "Seungmin." "Han." Seungmin nodded his head,"I better get going,biomedical studies are a pain in the ass so-" "yeah that's fine,we were going to Hans dorm anyways."

"Ok seeya!" Seungmin had already got his bag and left to his room. "Alright! Let's go!" Han shouted as he dragged Felix. Felix wasn't excited. Of course he'd probably end up sleeping with a rando but that's just how he was. He used to go to parties often in his first year coming to this college but soon later changed.

He didn't do it as much anymore;sleeping with other people. But he can't lie,he does kinda love it. As soon as they arrived,Han sat Felix down on his bed.Felix got got surprised at how eager Han was and just stared at the boy rummaging through his closet. "Do you think this is sexy?" Han said turning around with a nurses outfit. Felix gulped nervously.

He stared at the outfit then at Han,then stared at the outfit again. "That's what we're gonna wear??" Han laughed"no stupid! That's what I'm gonna wear. I got something else planned for you to wear." Felix was astonished at how short that nurses dress was and it came with a mini hat along with it as-well with fishnets. Felix scratched his neck nervously.

"Found it!" "Han! No way am I wearing that outfit!" Felix shouted out. He stood up. "Oh come on Felix! There will be others that will be wearing outfits like this anyways, why's it a big deal??" "Oh i don't know, maybe it's because it's a literal SEX OUTFIT?!" Han looked astonished "how do you know it's a sex outfit?? It's a bunny costume!"

Felix grabbed the latex suit and showed the tag that was from a sex store. He then flipped the outfit over where there was a black zip under where outfit to open up for when having sex in it. "I think I rest my case?" Felix said chucking the outfit on his bed.

"Hey! What's wrong? Felix-" felix started running his finger through his hair,breathing out clearly stressed with his other hand on his hip. "Felix,please. What's wrong?.." Han put his nurse costume down and went up to him. He grabbed his hands. Felix stared right at him. He could tell Han really was concerned. He couldn't say what had happened.

"Is it Hyunjin? Ever since I had gotten with him, you've been weird and not the good kind?" "You know what? I'm fine;I'll just wear the fucking Costume" Felix aggressively left Hand grip,took the costume and left Hans dorm,slamming the door which made Han jump."what will I do with him?" Han said quietly to him self.

End of Chapter||003