Chapter 11 Water Curtain Cave

The height of Chu Xue's free fall is as high as a skyscraper!

  And there is a lake below, and the strength of a person falling into the water at this height can break the bones of a person's whole body.

  Chu Xue is only in a small period of Qi training now, and has not even reached the foundation building period. If she falls down, it is obvious that there will be no such person as Chu Xue in the world.

  But her lightness kung fu was not learned in vain, I saw her step on her left foot and her right foot, and she fell towards the edge of the cliff. At the same time, her hands firmly grasped the protruding stones on the edge of the cliff.

  The whole body hangs in the air.

  However, it was not this that surprised all the audience.

  She hung her body in the air, observed the lake surface with a calm expression, then looked up at the bushes on the cliff that were close at hand, and even grabbed a few stones on the cliff and let go.

  That's right! She let go!

  "Fuck! What the hell is Sister Xue doing? With her lightness kung fu, it's easy to get to the cliff!"

  "This cliff is at least tens of meters high! Damn, the free fall is definitely dead!"

  "What does Sister Xue want to do?"

  "She must have a way. If she falls, she will die. She must have gone up just now!"

  "I think Sister Xue must have a solution! But this is too... too exciting! My heart can't stand it!"

  "This is a cliff of nearly 100 meters! I'll be good!"

  "The newcomer asked weakly, isn't it the beauty and the monkey? This...what's the situation, performing suicide?"

  "Get lost! What are you talking about!"

  "Wait! Stop arguing! Damn! Sister Xue is awesome!"

  "Fuck! Can you still do this?"

  Just when there was noise in the live broadcast room, I saw Chu Xue, a clay figurine in free fall, throwing the stones he had just caught to his feet, using the force of the stones to gently lift his body up with his toes, and then threw out several more stones .

  The live ball zooms out the camera.

  Mountains as the background, cliffs, waterfalls, lakes, green mountains and clear waters, and... clay figurines walking in the air.

  Everyone is stunned...

  Just one thought.

  "It would be great if Sister Xue didn't smear mud on her body."

  "If there is no mud, it should be that the hem of the clothes is flying at this time, and the fairy sister descends from the sky. The fairy caresses my top, and the hair is tied to receive longevity."

  "Woooo! Now I've turned into a clay figurine and descended!"

  Immediately, netizens are not worried, they are just sad! Why did Sister Xue have to smear mud on her body, otherwise this scene would be enough to make her a god!

  Soon, Chu Xue used the weak force of the stone to fall on the water surface without any risk.

  All the audience thought that Chu Xue would sink. After all, there is nothing to do but swim in the water?

  Chu Xue told the majority of netizens that she is different and she has a way.

  I saw her walking lightly on the water...