48. Creepy and Cheesy.

Start from the beginning

He stared at Ara as she leaned back and almost chuckled as he looked quite comical with his eyes gone round

"Wait... you really just..."

Ara laughed as she saw his expression before she ended up lying down with her head on his lap.

"You're seriously having fun doing all this, aren't you?" He sighed making her smile.

"Yes!"

"Besides, why was that brat holding you like that?" He asked and Ara twirled her fingers in Lucas' hair.

"I was a little dizzy and he just caught me before I fell."

"Still, don't you think he's getting too close to you these days?"

"Are you blind? He's head over heels for Athy." Ara said as she brushed her fingers over Lucas' silky hair.

"So, do you approve of him?"

"I'll give him a chance to prove his worth."

"I wonder if he'd even survive that." Lucas muttered.

"Well, he's okay in terms of looks," Ara said.

"And even personality, I guess. He doesn't seem like a bad person, his aura is quite warm and comforting so, he must not be involved in something dark. Besides, even his eyes are like melted honey, when he smiles they seem to glow, you know?" Ara said with a smile as she played with Lucas' hair.

"Yah, do you like guys like him?" Lucas asked as his hair magically grew short and Ara frowned slightly as she sat up.

"Hah?"

"Do you like the types that pretend to be obedient and act nice?" Lucas asked looking at Ara.

"What are you talking about? That kid is pretty gentle and nice. He's even well-mannered gentleman, he's not pretending it, I've observed him well."

"Well-mannered?" Lucas asked as he took Ara's hand in his and brought it close to his mouth.

"Is this what it means to be well-mannered?" He asked as he placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles making her face grow hot

"Y-Yah? What are you on about so suddenly? Do you really hate that kid that much?" Ara asked as she pulled her hand back and Lucas ran a hand through his hair.