Prologue

Orario, or known as the Dungeon City Orario. A home to the strongest Familia in the world with the strongest adventures they could offer and the only city with a Dungeon in it. A city that gave birth to Monsters and Heroes.

Here is the story: Gods came down from Heaven and created the Tower of Babel to keep monsters from coming out of the dungeon into the surface

Here is the story: Gods came down from Heaven and created the Tower of Babel to keep monsters from coming out of the dungeon into the surface. Then each Gods started a Familia of their own and blessed their followers. With those blessings, people were able to fight the monsters that had been a plague for a very long time.

Now, in the North-Western area of Orario, the most crowded district, stood a single noodle store with different types of noodles being sold. The inside of the store was crowded with male and female adventurers since the noodles sold there were very popular with the status-boosting effects although the owner seemed to not know his foods had those effects to adventurers.

The owner of the store was a blond young man with spiky hair and whiskers marks adorning his cheeks, he was attending the stove with several of his clones transforming to different persons as his waitresses.

Naruto Uzumaki, a lost human stranded far from his own world. An immortal, forever 19 years-old human.

*CRING*

"Welcome to Uzumaki Noodle!" his voice chimed inside the store as he looked at his short guest with long blonde hair. Her red dress was tattered and she had dirt and blood all over her body.

How did she walk around Orario without anyone noticing, Naruto didn't know

The girl sniffed the air one more time before her piercing golden eyes met with Naruto's cerulean blue eyes.

"Oh boy, hello there, little Avenger."

The girl's golden eyes narrowed dangerously at Naruto.

He wasn't affected. His grin was getting wider as if challenging the shorty.

"Don't you fucking dare..." a deep voice rumbled inside his mindscape.

'Oh, I do.'

The blonde thought as he walked toward the girl with a plate of yakisoba in his hand.