Chapter 114

(Hey guys, i know i say this with every chapter, the writers block is slowly going away, meaning this story is coming to an end soon. SO here we go here is chapter 114. Enjoy it. I know this chapter is very short i'm sorry.)

Chris's POV

As the days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months before we knew it it was almost Christmas time.

Every month would be the same thing: a negative pregnancy test, we were getting down to our last chance.

So once again here we sit in Kelly's office while Carly has another procedure done, as for me I've been thinking that this maybe wasn't meant to be.

Kelly couldn't give us a reason as to why it wasn't working only to say that some women's bodies are different.

Both Lisa egg's and my donation have all been tested and there have been no abnormalities and nothing that would suggest that the eggs were bad, things just weren't going the way we wanted them to.

"Ok now you know the deal, in a few days you can take a test." Kelly said

"Good thing I stocked up on pregnancy test." Carly said

We all snickered a little but I noticed Lisa just half smiled, I knew this was getting to her with all the negative tests but what I didn't know was how much this was hurting her.

Having to watch the women I love suffer like this was eating away at me. But i didn't wanna push her to talk about but a part of was screaming to just talk to her to get her to open up.

After the appointment we headed home and Lisa went into the bedroom when she came down carrying a laundry basket, this was what she would do after every appointment and this was her way of keeping herself occupied so she didn't have to think of the outcome of another negative test.

"Hey honey, I'm tossing some things in the washer, anything you need washed." she said

"Nope baby I'm all good."

"Good, oh don't forget I'm going shopping tomorrow so I won't be home till dinner time." she said

"Oh and what are you shopping for?"

"As if you didn't already know, Christmas is almost here and I still have to get gifts for the kids, your mom, Scott, Shanna, Carly and for the most amazing hubby in the world but what do you get for the man that literally has everything." she said, giving me a kiss.

I watched her walk away, she seemed happy but deep down I knew she was sad about everything.

I was about to head to the laundry room when my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Chris it's Janey." she said

"Hey Janey what's up."

"I've got the date for the press for the red one." she said

"Oh when is it?"

"Next week." she said

"Next week as in the week of Xmas."

"Yep since this is a Christmas movie they wanna get press and everything done before Christmas so your not traveling." Janey said

"So where is the premiere?"

"LA then you fly out to NYC for the morning shows and then a NYC red carpet premiere, and you'll be home by Christmas eve." she said

"Well when do I leave."

"That's the sucky part they want you in LA tomorrow morning for the morning shows." she said