Chapter 46

(Thanks for all the words of encouragement it's really helped. I'm still fighting the writers block and myself cause when i write something i second guess myself that it's even good. But thanks again everyone i hope you guys like this chapter.)

WEDDING DAY

The next morning I woke up to the sound of talking. When I sat up I saw that the bed was empty, then it hit me.

"I'm getting married today." I said.

I looked over and saw a gift bag and a note on the nightstand. When I picked it up I smiled, I opened it and saw a small velvet box in the bag. I took out the box, but before I looked into the box I read the letter.

"Hey gorgeous,

Well today's the day, we've been waiting for this day for so long. I'm sitting here watching you sleep and I can't believe how lucky I am to have someone like you in my life.

I never thought I would ever get married, every girl that's ever came into my life has only wanted me for one thing, but you never saw the celebrity you saw the real me. And I love you for that.

I wish I could say more but gotta save some of the good stuff for the vows. So I got you something. I hope you love it. I love you sweetheart and I can't wait to see how gorgeous you look in your wedding gown.

Forever yours,

Chris."

I smiled after reading what Chris wrote. I was so excited I opened the box and saw a charm bracelet but there was only one charm on it. And it was a engagement and wedding ring.

 And it was a engagement and wedding ring

"Evans, I love you

"Evans, I love you." I said.

I decided to take a picture of me with the bracelet on and send it to Chris.

Just a few minutes after I sent the picture Chris was face time with me.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said