❌️+18 NSFW❌️ Part 2

Wooly and you were outside relaxing by the pool on the same hammock. Wooly was giving you a cuddle while you were resting your head on his." Hey Y/N?" He asks. "Yes Wooly?" You ask. "When was the last time we flirted?" He asked. " A few days ago" you comment. He carefully climbs on top of you and rests his head on your clothed breasts. He buries his head in them. You blush tense. All of a sudden you accidentally climax in your swim suit. He takes a big sniff knowing what happen. " Shoot! I-I'm sorry Wooly" you panick. "Relax, relax, it's okay." He says calmly while rubbing his small hand or paw or your cheek. "C'mon let's go in and ~Cuddle~". He cooes. He jumps off the hammock and drags you inside. You both head to the couch and close the curtains so it's dark inside. You lay down first and he jumps onto you. You rest you hand on his cheek which makes him blush. You remembered to be gentle to his small body. "May I~?"He asks in a soft tone. You hum in agreement. He slowly pulls down your pants and then your underwear. His tiny tail wags in exitment seeing you. He bends down and slowly sinks two of his fingers into your vigina. You gasp and lunge yourself and hang onto Woolys shoulders tightly kind of like a hug. "Nice and tight for me" He softly says. "W-WOOLY!!!" You moan loudly. "Shh, it's okay, Your Woolys gonna take good care of you." He gently says. "Mmmph" you moan. You finally climax on his fingers. He slowly pulls them out and happily licks it off. "Mmm that tasted so goood~" He cooes. He lowers his head and begins licking your vigina. You moan his name loudly. He trusts his tounge deep inside hitting your G-spot. After 5 long minutes of him eating you out. His erection comes out. You lower your head and start sucking making him groan. He moans and grips onto your head. You stop sucking and you lay back down on your back. He keals down on his knees and your lift your hips to his erection. And wrap your legs around his waist. He slowly enters you making you moan. He groans while sliding his hands up under your shirt massaging your breasts. His thrusts are slow and gentle. He let's out small and cute moans. "Harder Woolie" you groan. He hums in agreement and thrusts faster and alittle harder. After a few minutes of thrusting he goes faster and harder.  You scream his name again and moan louder. His moans are still soft and small. He leans forward to make out with you. He moans cutely into your mouth. He releases the kiss and pants heavily." Have my lambs honey" He moans. He finally fills you. You both sit there panting like dogs.  After 4 minutes he finally pulls out. He collapses on top of you and closes his eyes with his mouth open. "I love you Wooly" you say. "I love you too babe" He says in a soft tone. You both fall asleep like this.

Requested by Zach_imsquad