𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.
[ real life! ]

     "Thank you for dinner mom!"

     "Your welcome hun, I'm gonna go the restroom before we leave" she said as he got up and grabbed her purse,

    "So are you gonna stay at my house tonight, or you gonna stay with mom?" I asked my sister, "Moms, I gotta study for my state test" she said rolling her eyes .

    "okay" I responded as my mom walked towards the table, "You guys ready to go?" she asked

"mhm"

"Yes, mom i'll see you guys later"

- -

     "Jack," I said to the boy, "hmm"

     "what do you wanna watch?" I said pushing buttons in the remote.

    "uhm, ooh! let's watch m-" he stared but his answer was cut short by my phone ringing. "hails, your phone is ringing" he said staring at my phone that had kept getting calls,

"maybe you should answer it this time, it's like the 4th time they called and it the same number every time hails," He said.

"fine," I said as i picked up my phone and answered, "Hello?" I said into the phone, "Hello, is this Hailey Jones?" said a lady.

"Yes" I said, my worry rising my the second.

"This is *hospital name* we need you to come down here as soon as you can, you sister needs a someone to watch her"

"What? Is she hurt? Is she okay?" I said in worry,

"what wrong hails?"

"No, your sisters fine. your mother is... It's better if you come here."

"Yes, yes tell my sister i'll be there as soon as I can, Thank you." I said running out my room, into the living room, "Woah Hailey? what's the rush?" Jack said following behind me,

"My mom, sh- she's-" I tried finishing the sentence but i couldn't. It felt like, like an elephant was sitting on me, like I had ran out of oxygen.

"Hailey, are you okay? what's wrong?" he said staring me while tears rolled down my face "Hailey, breath." he said trying to calm me down.

"What's wrong?"

"My mom... she's in the hospital." I said taking a deep breath.

"What? why? what happened?" he looking worried. "I don't know all I know my sisters with at and she's fucking answering!" I said desperately.

"Here, give me the keys. You can call in the car." he said as he took the keys from my hand.

- -

words: 398
idk what to say 🤷🏻‍♀️