𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘.
[ real life! ]

4 years before

Today is the day Hailey gets the call to see if she got the role of Kiri Sully in Avatar: The Way Of The Water.

Hailey, her mom, and her sister, Sophie were waiting by the phone.

Hailey's leg was shaking, and she was fidgeting with her nails, chipping off her white nail polish.

The phone started ringing, and Hailey immediately answered it. "Hello?" she said nervously. "Is this Hailey?" her manager asked.

"Yes, this is she," Hailey said, biting her nails. 'Well, congratulations Hailey! You got the part of Kiri!' she said. "Oh my god! Thank you!" Hailey said excitedly.

"You did it by yourself, Hailey," she said happily. 'We'll call you with more details.

"Bye, Hailey."

"Bye and thank you!" Hailey said, hanging up. "I got the part!" Hailey said to her mom and Sophie.

"OMG, congrats Hailey!" said her mom.

"Good job, Hails!'" said her 9-year-old sister.

"Thank you! Oh my god, I'm so excited!' Hailey said happily."

She said that they'll call with more details.

"Okay, we can go out for dinner, and you can pick where," her mom said.

"Okay, oh my gosh, I can't believe it!'"

-★ ★ ★-

    Today, Hailey met the cast of Avatar, and they seemed really nice.

    She especially bonded with a girl named Bailey who was about the same age and had some of the same interests.

    There was also a cute little girl named Trinity who seemed really excited to be there and was kind to everyone.

    They were waiting for one kid, who Hailey thought was the one playing her love interest, but she wasn't sure.

    Meanwhile, Hailey and Bailey were playing cup pong on iMessage games, and Hailey won every time except the last one.

    "Noo!" Hailey said as she missed the last cup. "Ha! Finally!" Bailey said, rubbing it in Hailey's face that she finally won.

    "Whatever," Hailey said, rolling her eyes.

    "Hey Hailey, can I talk to you?" said James. "Uhm yeah," Hailey said, getting up. "Okay, so this is Jack," he said, pointing at a boy.

    "Hi," he said shyly.

    "Hello," Hailey said, smiling.

    "So, I know this is going to be kind of awkward for you guys, especially for kids your age, but I know that I can trust you two to be mature enough to handle this, right?" James said to the kids.

     "Yes," they said in unison.

     "Well, you guys better start talking so it won't be so awkward later on. Okay, we'll see you guys in a bit."

    "Uhm, hi, my name is Hailey," she said, sticking out her hand.

    "Nice to meet you," he said, shaking her hand awkwardly.

    "Well, uh, I think we're gonna start taking photos soon, so we should go," Hailey said, breaking the silence.

    "Oh, uhm, okay," he said.

-★ ★ ★-
words: 503
i like this chapter
kinda
also
someone check if i got sophia's age right i'm not
so i think they have a 3 year age difference what year they started filming avatar 2 so i put 2017
plz go read by other book👍👍
okay uhm
adios🫡