We're Scared

Me and Braylin have been walking for about 6 hours and my legs are tired. I need to stop and feed Braylin. I was sitting on a bench in this parking lot filled with big buses. A couple minutes later a door opens somewhere in the parking lot. I picked up Braylin and try to hide inside of one of the buses. I find one unlocked and sit on the leather couch. I'm thinking I was in the clear when the door opened and a big scary man filled with tattoos walked on the bus. I try to hide but I didn't know where to hide.

"Brantley P.O.V"
I just got done with my concert and was heading to my bus. When I got on there there was a woman in her twenties holding a baby. When she looked up she was covered in bruises and cuts. She looked so scared, she got up and tried to hide but the doors were locked.
I tried to think why she was on the bus.
"Hey sweetie what's wrong, why are you on my bus. I'm not going to hurt you. Please calm down. I'm not dangerous I won't harm you" I tried calming her down.
"I'm-I'm s-sorry p-please don't hit me." Unknown girl said.
"What's your name and the baby's" I asked.
"I'm Oaklee and her name is Braylin. She's 2 months old." she said
"Where you from?" I wanted to know more about this girl.
"Oaklee P.O.V"
I'm scared if I tell him where I'm from he's going to take us back there. I'll just lie I thought.
"I'm from Athens, Alabama" I said trying to sound convincing.
"We're just right around there about 1200 miles away" he says and starts to chuckle. "Why are you lying to me."
"I don't want to go back to my home town that's why I'm trying to get away from there. He's there and I don't want Braylin to be in anymore danger. Please don't make us go back there."
I'm crying at this point hoping he won't take us back to Kansas. Braylin is asleep in my arms. Someone is worn out. "What's your name by the way?"
I asked wondering "who this hot scary guy is I think I have seen him around"
"My name is Brantley Gilbert and I am a hot but scary I don't think so." he said
God I said that out loud. "Can I hold Braylin please she looks so cute." He asked really anxious. I gave her to him. "Hold the head and support the back." I said then accidentally yawned really big. I blushed at that.
"Do you have anywhere to go." He asks concern lacing his voice. "No I was just trying to leave Kansas and then find somewhere to stop and sleep." I say ashamed.
"I have a good idea." He says eager to tell me "how about you go on tour with me. We stop tomorrow we can get you and Braylin clothes and her a crip and all the stuff you need for her and you. And do not say no. I need to know if you're going to be okay so please honey stay with me." He asked with love in his voice?
"Are you sure you can handle a baby and a 25 year old girl."i asked jokingly but also serious.
"If it means I can see Braylin grow up and you become my girlfriend I'm all for it." he says with a smirk. "God that's hot." I moan. My eyes go big I look at him his eyes a filled with lust. Oh god what did I get myself into. "Well then let's get you to cleaned up and then maybe momma I can show you some more things that are hot Mmhmm." he leans in and I close my eyes he smashed his lips with mine and all I felt was fire burning between us. He bit my lip for entrance I denied. Then he grabbed my my butt causing me to gasp then he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He took over my mouth he tastes like cigarettes and Mountain Dew God that's a turn on. I pulled back panting I am sure my panties are as wet as Niagara Falls. He looks at me with that panties dropping smile. "I think I'm in love." then I walk off to find a bathroom.