The Disappearance

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

SHIPS:          (╯✧▽✧)╯            Tsuna X Kyoko

     (✿ ♥‿♥)           Yamamoto X Gokudera

     ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ            Hibari X School

             \(★ω★)/      Mukuro x Chrome

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! ヽ(⌒▽⌒)ノ

"Welcome!" Thought

"Welcome!" Text/Speaking

"Welcome!" POV Change

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna wakes up as he normally does. Well, not really.

There was something missing. Usually he gets smacked every morning by Reborn. But today, Reborn wasn't there.

Odd. Maybe he's eating breakfast with Bianchi and the others? Tsuna thought.

Tsuna opens the door and goes downstairs, but, weirdly enough, he doesn't notice Reborn.

Huh. Maybe he's up on the ceiling, waiting for the perfect chance to smack me.

Tsuna looks up at the ceiling, but there's nothing there.

Ok, maybe he's hidden in plain sight?

Tsuna scans the kitchen, but he doesn't seem to spot Reborn.

He decides to eat breakfast and head to school. When he arrives, though, he doesn't see Gokudera or Yamamoto. Hibari wasn't at the front gate, Chrome didn't stop by to say hi, and Ryohei wasn't running to school like he normally does. He also remembers that this morning  Lambo and I-Pin were gone. 

WEIRD! Tsuna thought.

He decided to walk up to Kyoko and Hana and ask if they've seen any of his friends.

"Hey, Kyoko-chan, Hana, have you happened to see Gokudera, Yamamoto, Hibari, Chrome, and Lambo? Oh- and Ryohei?" Tsuna asked. "Sorry, Tsuna-kun. I haven't seen any of them today." Kyoko replied.

"Even if I did know, why would I tell a loser boy like you anyway?" scoffed Hana.

"Hana, that's rude." said Kyoko.

Hana sticks her tounge out in disgust.

"Anyways, If I happen to see them around today, I'll alert you, ok?" smiled Kyoko. 

"Hai!" Tsuna said, as he turned around and blushed at Kyoko's smile.

She's still as cute as ever!

As Tsuna walks over to his desk and takes a seat, his hyper intuition tells him something's going to happen, and he's not going to like it.

___________________________ ________________________ ______________

Sorry that this chapter was so short! I'm currently writing this at 11:00 pm, so I'm a bit drowsy.

The next chapter will be longer! 

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

(づ ◕‿◕ )づ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

336 Words