chapter 2 : life after death

So based on her striking beauty and natural acting skills.

She participated in an audition for a certain entertainment company and was able to successfully enter it.

After that, she depended on her efforts to improve her acting skills and choose good scenarios. She climbed step by step over the past ten years to reach this point.She also knows very well that her charisma, intelligence, and external image, which gives the impression of an innocent angel, was also a large part of her success, and this was a weapon for her since her childhood to obtain benefits. Some may say that this is selfish, but she thinks that it is not a problem as long as she does not harm anyone or commit a crime.

While she was thinking about this and that, she noticed a huge truck, suddenly without any warning, this truck exploded, and since her cars were really close to this truck, she was affected a lot as an effect, the driver of her car deviated from his path and collided with another car.
All of this only took a few seconds. In these seconds, she felt that her life had passed before her eyes,

She felt despair and did not believe that she who considered this day as the beginning of a new phase in her life would die now. She was still young. There were still many things she wanted to do , but now in the face of death everything seemed to be meaningless. She closed her eyes while feeling intense pain all over her body. After that, she felt her consciousness gradually fading away.

"Huh"

Yuri opened her eyes with a bang while still feeling the fear and terror that had not faded away after her death. It took a few seconds to come back to her senses. After that, she looked around.
In front of her was a desk at which someone in a suit was sitting, his face blurred. The only thing visible was the long, beautiful snow-white hair, which gave him a sacred flavour. As for what was around his desk, it was simply a white void that seemed to have no end

before Yuri dies.Yuri thought about many guesses of what would happen after her death, including going to heaven or hell, becoming a ghost, or reincarnating, like what happens in the novels, but this scene did not occur to her at all.

After that, in a moment, Yuri found herself sitting on the chair in front of the desk of this person, who is not known whether he is a ghost, a human, or an angel. After that, that person began to speak,
"Your name is Yuri Kim, an orphan Korean actress. You are 32 years old.You died right after winning an Oscar in a car accident"

Yuri: "Yeah, that's right."

After that, he said in a gentle tone, "You must be wondering what happens first. I am the angel of death, and you are sitting here, because we will talk about your reincarnation in your next life. I also like to congratulate you on obtaining many points of faith, which will give you some wonderful advantages in your next life."