Chapter 4

||A/N||

Hey guys, I know it's been almost a month since I uploaded a new chapter but I'm back and ready to make more chapters. If you really like saw and simp for many characters (like me) then you should go check out my saw preferences book, the characters are: Mark Hoffman, Lawrence Gordon, Adam Stanheight, Amanda Young, Allison Kerry, Eric Matthews, Daniel Matthews, Jill Tuck, Matt Gibson, and Peter Strahm. In the preferences book I will soon add Brit Stevenson and Laura Hunter. If you also like final destination, I made a Final Destination 1 book if you would like to check that out, I didn't add Ms. Lewton. Btw happy pride month! 

||Y/n pov||

Jonas said they found a door but it was locked so me and Daniel grabbed Laura so we didn't leave her behind and we followed Amanda and Jonas. When me and Daniel let go of Laura she fell in a corner. Jonas and Addison were talking but I didn't hear them so I didn't know what they were saying. Xavier pushed Addison out of the way and pushed the door to try and open it. He started coughing up blood, Daniel also started coughing. "If it's stuck, it's a trap." Amanda said. "Lady, this whole house is a trap." Xavier responded. "Obviously someone didn't want us to get in this room." Addison said. After a lot of pushing, Xavier managed to open the door. "We're gonna be right back, ok?" Daniel said to Laura while me and Daniel went in the room. "Whatever we do, we got 3 minutes to get it done." Jonas stated. Xavier tried to open the door but couldn't. Jonas found a tape and started playing it. "Hello, Xavier. I want to play a game. The game I want to play is very similar to the one that you've been playing as a drug dealer. A game of offering hope to the desperate.. for a price. I think we can agree that your situation is desperate, so I offer you hope. The price you pay is that you must crawl into the same pit of squalor your force your into." Daniel then took off some blankets and I helped him. "By entering this room, a timer has been started. When the timer expires, the door in front of you will be locked forever." "Guys... guys." Daniel said interrupting the tape. "What?" Xavier asked. Daniel then pointed to the thing that was on the ground. "Before the timer runs out, can you unlock it and retrieve the antidote inside?" Xavier then started taking the blankets off and took the thing and took it off. The tape continued but I was too focused on what was under there. It was a pit of needles. "It will be like finding a needle in a haystack." That's all I heard until the tape ended. "Somebody's going in there. Somebody is fuckin' going in there, man" Xavier said. Xavier then ran to me to drop me in there. "No, no, no!" I said trying to run away. Xavier grabbed my arm and Daniel tried to push him off but Xavier pushed him hard and he fell on the ground. Xavier lifted me up and dropped me in the pit of needles. This was actually not the worst pain I've had in my life but it still hurts as hell. I could barely move, I looked up and saw Daniel crying. "Come on!" Xavier yelled. "We don't have time!" I started screaming in pain. "What the fuck's wrong with you?" Daniel asked Xavier but Xavier ignored him. I could only hear muffles where the other people were. I grabbed a few needles and started looking for the key. I heard Xavier complaining so I didn't even grabbed them I just started pushing the needles very hard so it went far away. "Someone's gotta help her/him/them." Daniel said. "What the fuck, guys?" Daniel said while yelling. After a lot of screaming and searching, I finally found the key and I just threw it on the ground. I sat in the needle pit crying because of the pain. Apparently, Xavier didn't put the key in, in time. Daniel was helping me get out and he started taking out the needles, it still hurt taking them out so I sobbed in pain. Xavier went up to me and pushed Daniel away until Jonas held him back. Jonas and Xavier were yelling but I couldn't hear them because there was too much pain. "Aah! Stop this bullshit!" Addison said but didn't hear the rest of what she said because Daniel kept on taking the needles out. I saw Laura at the door frame. Laura, Addison, Jonas and Xavier were talking about jail and I still didn't hear anything until.. "What about you two? You two got Juvie written all over you guys." Jonas asked. "No, never been." Daniel responded while I just shook my head. Jonas started talking again but I was too focused on Daniel. "The only thing you people have in common, is holding me back... I'm gone." Xavier said while walking out of the room. Amanda started helping Daniel take the needles out.