“Not a lot of there. There.” Doug spoke after Chad left. “Looks like someone never got over being rejected,” He continued before Evie stopped him, nodding toward the bathroom where Y/n was still hiding. Doug mouthed 'Oh' and changed the subject. "So I calculated all the profits from the girls' cotillion dresses and Chad's cape." Doug showed Evie the estimate for how much money she would earn. "WOW! What am I going to do with all this money?" "If you save up you could buy that castle you always wanted."

Meanwhile Y/n was in the bathroom trying to get in contact with Audrey.

(4:00) PerfectBabe❤️: Baby?

(4:05) PerfectBabe❤️: Did you hang out with Chad before you left?

(4:07) PerfectBabe❤️: That's a dumb question. You don't have to answer.

(4:17) PerfectBabe❤️: That question didn't make you mad did it?

(4:20) PerfectBabe❤️: You know what? We can talk whenever you're free.

(4:25) PerfectBabe❤️: Love you…

Y/n sighed hoping Chad was just being stupid. I mean Y/n and Audrey have been through too much to give up now…right?

*Time skip to the isle*
Harry tairized the citizens as he walked through the Isle to the 'chip shop'. After he entered the shop he took his hook off his hand and jumped over the table. Not too long after Uma came from the back and handed Harry his food. Once Uma noticed Mal on the TV, she grabbed some of Harry's food and threw it at the TV, "posser." Harry chuckled, "TRAITOR!" Uma looked at the test of her crew, "Hello?!" Everyone else at the long table threw some of their food at the screen. "Oh, how I would love to wipe the smile off their faces," Harry spoke as he wiped food off the screen, "you know what I mean?" Uma stared Gil down, "Gil, you wanna quit choking down yokes and get with the program?" "Yeah, what they said." "That little traitor," Uma shook her head, "who left us in the dirt." "Who turned her back on evil." Gil got more yokes. "Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Everyone turned their heads towards Gil. "Back when we were kids. Don't you guys remember, she called her shrimpy and the name just kinda," Uma put her hand on Harry's arm while staring at Gil. Stopping his speech momentarily. "Stuck," Gil gulped. Uma turned to Harry, "That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing." "No, she left you that sand box and said you could have Y/n-" "I need you to stop talking," Uma slammed her hand on the table. "Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Boredon-" Uma pushed Harry's shoulder, "Harry, that's her turf now. And I want it too, we should not be getting her left overs." Uma grabbed Harry's shoulder, "Son of Hook," She then grabbed Gil's, "Son of Gaston and me most of all. Daughter of Ursula." Uma pushed Gil away and turned to Harry, "What's my name?" Harry slowly took his hat off, "Uma." Uma looked at Gil, "What's my name?" "Uma?" She turned to the rest of them.

U- This is all hands on deck. Calling out to lost boys and girls. I'm getting tired of this disrespect. We won't stop til we rule the world

U- It's our time we up next (next, next)

U- Our sails about to be set (set, set)

U- They ain't seen nothing yet. Tell 'em whose in charge so they won't forget

U- What's my name? What's my name? (UMA) Say it louder

U- What's my name? What's my name? (UMA) Feel the power

U- No one's gonna stop us soon, the world will be ours. What's my name? What's my name?

U- What's it? What's it? Say it, say it loud (Uma, Uma)

U- All eyes on me let me see 'em (Uma, Uma)

U- What's it? What's it? Say it, say it (Uma ah ah)
UMA

U- I'm the queen of this town. I call the shots, you know who I am. I don't need to wear no fake crown. You stand to me, you don't stand a chance

U- It's our time we up next (next, next)

U- My crews as real as it gets (gets, gets)

U- The worst is now the best.

U and H- And leaving us will be their last regret

U- What's my name? What's my name? (UMA) Say it louder

U- What's my name? What's My name? (UMA) Feel the power

U- No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours (yeah) What's my name, what's my name?

U- What's it, what's it, say it, say it

H- You know what they say bad girls have all the fun

H- Never learned how to count 'cause I'm number one

H- Ready here, we come We always get our way

H- It's a pirate's life, every single day (hey)

H- She's the captain, I'm the first mate

H- Enemies seasick, can't see straight

H- Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook

H- Uma's so hot they get burned if they look (ah)

U- It's all eyes on me, let me see 'em

U- I see your eyes on me boys, hey

U- You know what my name is

U- Say it, say it louder

U and H- Ho, whoa

U- Come on

U- What's my name, what's my name? (Uma)

U- Say it louder (hey)

U- What's my name, what's my name? (Uma)

U- Feel the power (ooh whoa-ooh)

U- No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours

U- What's my name, what's my name?

U- What's it, what's it, say it, say it

All- (Uma, Uma)

U- All eyes on me, let me see 'em (Uma, Uma)

U- What's it, what's it, say it, say it

U- Ooh, say it louder (Uma, Uma)

U- What's it, what's it, say it, say it

All- Uma